• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Need a Lightning for an event in Pittsburgh on June 12th!

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Pittsburgh friends with a ⚡Lightning or Mach-E⚡. Last minute shenanigans have appeared!⭐ Route Zero is looking for someone to put their Ford EV on display on Monday morning at the Great Lawn for their big event with the Mayor. ⭐ Your ride would be on display from 9am to about noon. Please let me know if you’re willing/interested!
Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Pittsburgh friends with a ⚡Lightning or Mach-E⚡. Last minute shenanigans have appeared!⭐ Route Zero is looking for someone to put their Ford EV on display on Monday morning at the Great Lawn for their big event with the Mayor. ⭐ Your ride would be on display from 9am to about noon. Please let me know if you’re willing/interested!
This was posted yesterday by another member. I've been in touch with them and will be taking my Lightning to the event on Monday.

OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Oh great, Elaine from the EVA was messaging us about it yesterday.

I'm glad you got connected and are taking your Lightning. Since we hadn't found a Lightning by yesterday afternoon, we started reaching out to Tesla folks. Glad there will be a Lightning!

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
The Route Zero presser on Pittsburgh's North Side.
My truck was on display with a Bolt
The Mayor, a State Senator, GASP rep, and other spoke about the need decrease the use of fossil fuel vehicles.
Ford F-150 Lightning Need a Lightning for an event in Pittsburgh on June 12th! IMG_6739
Ford F-150 Lightning Need a Lightning for an event in Pittsburgh on June 12th! IMG_6742
Ford F-150 Lightning Need a Lightning for an event in Pittsburgh on June 12th! IMG_6732

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
The Route Zero presser on Pittsburgh's North Side.
My truck was on display with a Bolt
The Mayor, a State Senator, GASP rep, and other spoke about the need decrease the use of fossil fuel vehicles.
IMG_6739.jpg
IMG_6742.jpg
IMG_6732.jpg
Glad you volunteered. I didn’t want to have to wash my truck. I see you got yours from Shults too.
Sponsored