• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

*New * 22MY Retail Wave Invitations Timing Chart

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Any clue on how many orders per wave?

OP
OP

nutstang

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Any clue on how many orders per wave?
No word on how many orders per wave.
There is some chatter about the higher trim levels being more available...just like so many predicted.
But I guess we will see.
I need to decide if I am willing to move up a trim level if I am unable place an order for my first choice.
That is even IF I get a WAVE 1 invite.

Jer1983

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Occupation
Electrician
No word on how many orders per wave.
There is some chatter about the higher trim levels being more available...just like so many predicted.
But I guess we will see.
I need to decide if I am willing to move up a trim level if I am unable place an order for my first choice.
That is even IF I get a WAVE 1 invite.
I’m going to hold out if I can’t get a xlt+, just keep my maverick order

evtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250
Anyone know if the dealers know which wave each reservation holder is in? I haven't heard much of anything from my dealer and they either don't know or don't want to tell me which place my reservation is at their dealership when I reach out to them. I made my reservation on day one, but was a couple hours after reservations went live. I would guess by reservation timestamp I would be close to getting a MY22, but I'm worried the dealer gave someone priority over me and that's why they won't say where I stand. I plan to reserve a Silverodo EV and I already have a Tesla Model Y on order just in case the Lightning doesn't work out. The Lightning is my first choice, but from the cold shoulder I'm getting from my dealer I may need to execpt my VIN from Tesla in Feb. and just wait on the Silverodo EV.
Sponsored