• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

new Ford pickup and delivery service

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Got the letter to get my heated seats upgrade for no charge. Just in time for winter! But another welcome surprise was the new Ford Pickup and Delivery Service for no charge they picked up my Lariat at my home and returned it after the repair. Worked great!
Sponsored

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, Tesla Model S Plaid
Occupation
retired
I just scheduled all of my Cust. Satisfaction, and recalls (rear light bar, battery management software update and the dash mat replacement). Was shocked when they offered this. They come and get the truck and return it when it's done? Better customer service than anybody period! At least on this issue. Way better than Honda, Lexus or Tesla.

Couldn't wait to call friends and brag about how much Ford loves me! I really believe there is real hope for this manufacturer to make it. GM, Stellantis, Toy, Honda, VW not so much.