• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Jersey

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2023 F150 Lightning XLT -Ordered 10/3/23
Oh, it looks like I found a friend. Nice bike! You gotta get one of these (not my truck):

fox-racing-fox-racing-tailgate-cover.jpg

Where do you ride? I actually have a rollup tailgate cover. I don't carry my bike on my Lightning, as the Allaire trails are a short distance from my home.
I was just at Allaire on Saturday, that’s my go-to when everything else is muddy.
I live about 5 miles from Chimney Rock- when weather permits that’s where I usually go, and the road trips to North Jersey for some chunky stuff. Ringwood, Stephens, etc.

I’m currently doing some research on transport options. I want to use Ford Points for a tonneau cover, just not sure which of the 3 rollups to get.
Also looking for mounts, either the Ride88 or a Thule InstaGator.
Which rollup do you have?

I thought about a tailgate cover, and may get one for longer trips when I need to drive some friends with me, but for when it’s just me I’d rather have a standup rack that I can hide when not in use (and not cover the beautiful tailgate!) 🤣
Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
I was just at Allaire on Saturday, that’s my go-to when everything else is muddy.
I live about 5 miles from Chimney Rock- when weather permits that’s where I usually go, and the road trips to North Jersey for some chunky stuff. Ringwood, Stephens, etc.

I’m currently doing some research on transport options. I want to use Ford Points for a tonneau cover, just not sure which of the 3 rollups to get.
Also looking for mounts, either the Ride88 or a Thule InstaGator.
Which rollup do you have?

I thought about a tailgate cover, and may get one for longer trips when I need to drive some friends with me, but for when it’s just me I’d rather have a standup rack that I can hide when not in use (and not cover the beautiful tailgate!) 🤣
Have the BAK Revolver X4S roll up, and thrilled with it. Easy to open and close, and keep "locked."

Prior to truck when I had an SUV, and when I rode with my kids (now adults), bought a Thule T2 Pro X2 rack. Thing is collecting dust in my garage, but may hold onto it for future road trips to bike parks unknown.

Allaire is pretty packed in the winter. I usually come up through the other side of Hospital Road (where the campsites are) after riding through the Manasquan WMA, but during hunting season, I avoid the WMA. Allaire Trails are fantastic.