• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Jersey

hihosilver

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat - SR - Oxford White - MaxTow
Yeah I've been hearing that nonsense about the additional vendors (literally impossible to buy a Loop charger). It figures that our "green" state would create incentive programs that no one can use. I did submit an application for reimbursement of some of the install costs for my Juicebox charger to my supplier (Atlantic Electric) but it's only going to net me a couple hundred bucks at most.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Volvo XC90
I was looking at the pseg list and it's very short of course and it sounds like you need an "approved" charger to get the reduced charging rates off hours to

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
- I was looking into $250 incentive for the ev charger and found that only "Loop" brand—which I was not able to find a retailer—is supported. (confirmed by email)

- I have not done it, yet. One thing to note about $1500 from pseg is that you have to get a permit from the town and provide it to PSEG when applying for the credit. Also, the charger needs to be either ChargePoint or Juicebox to be qualified.

SCR-20220912-jjb.png
it seems you are correct on the NJ credit. Like the EV credit itself, almost nothing actually qualifies.

on the other hand, thePSE&G credit doesn’t seem as restrictive. It seems to me that the “eligible charger” list is for the $0.02/kWh discount during off peak hours. It doesn’t seem to restrict charger models/brand for the $1500

Am I missing something?

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
that's good point. You might be right. I will reach out to pseg and get an answer from them.

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Has anyone found a good front plate "relocation" bracket?
Not looking to drill the bumper and prefer to avoid a ticket if possible. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Volvo XC90
Has anyone found a good front plate "relocation" bracket?
Not looking to drill the bumper and prefer to avoid a ticket if possible. :)
I was hoping that stupid law of front license plate would be gone by now but I did see someone post something that relocates it but I will have to find it

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
I was hoping that stupid law of front license plate would be gone by now but I did see someone post something that relocates it but I will have to find it
It seems there was a bill in the state house last month that was trying to eliminate it but I really didn't get a sense from the article if it was likely to pass and when. I would hate to drill the bumper only to have it not be required just a couple months later.

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Looks like there were a couple options via a quick google search. All seem to mount to the tow hooks.

These appear to be higher quality @ $99
https://offroadalliance.com/Front-L...4L9TMVff3J7Ma2z3cE0MH0f7NumtOgHhoCBvwQAvD_BwE

https://www.mishimoto.com/license-p...fDWRZH9cXAVb8sYSJJ1hoC_lgQAvD_BwE#prettyPhoto

This appears to be much lower quality but only $30

https://smile.amazon.com/License-Re...e+plate+relocation,aps,177&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
Anyone setting up the Charge Station pro for backup power? I'm not sure if this can be done by a regular electrician or if it requires someone who is in this space? in Monmouth County and if anyone has a reference I'd be happy to have it.

Thanks.

hihosilver

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat - SR - Oxford White - MaxTow

Anybody need ceramic done in South Jersey call VIP Auto Spa in Pittsgrove, NJ. Harry will amaze!

Sponsored

perry461

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT ER - BMW R 1250 GSA
Occupation
Retired
Browns Mills, NJ.

I have had my Lightning for a little over a month, bought off the lot at Holman Ford in Maple Shade. Cannot wait for the Pro Charger to be installed at the house since there is nothing worth mentioning any where close to me here in the woods.

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2023 F150 Lightning XLT -Ordered 10/3/23
Not alot of NJ owners posting in here lately, and I’ve only seen about 4-5 on the road.

New owner in Bridgewater. I just got it a few days ago; I had to go out to PA to get a deal as none of the NJ dealers I reached out to had worthwhile incentives.

I had a Mach-E before this, so not new to EVs and absolutely loving this truck!

Ford F-150 Lightning New Jersey IMG_6762

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Not alot of NJ owners posting in here lately, and I’ve only seen about 4-5 on the road.

New owner in Bridgewater. I just got it a few days ago; I had to go out to PA to get a deal as none of the NJ dealers I reached out to had worthwhile incentives.

I had a Mach-E before this, so not new to EVs and absolutely loving this truck!

IMG_6762.jpeg
Nice! Daily commuting vehicle, or for running errands?

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2023 F150 Lightning XLT -Ordered 10/3/23
Nice! Daily commuting vehicle, or for running errands?
Both… daily to get to/from work… shuttling around the kids, errands and back and forth to the trails! (Line-X getting sprayed in on Friday).
Ford F-150 Lightning New Jersey IMG_6807

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Both… daily to get to/from work… shuttling around the kids, errands and back and forth to the trails! (Line-X getting sprayed in on Friday).
IMG_6807.jpeg
Oh, it looks like I found a friend. Nice bike! You gotta get one of these (not my truck):

Ford F-150 Lightning New Jersey fox-racing-fox-racing-tailgate-cover

Where do you ride? I actually have a rollup tailgate cover. I don't carry my bike on my Lightning, as the Allaire trails are a short distance from my home.
Sponsored