• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Jersey

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I was in Bridgewater, NJ and saw a Lightning on 202.
Sponsored

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
Did anyone get the truck delivered through All American Ford of Paramus? Curious if there were any surprises besides $2,500 ADM like unrequested dealer-installed options, not allowing own financing, etc. My blend date is 8/18 and trying to build some expectations with my delivery.

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Did anyone get the truck delivered through All American Ford of Paramus? Curious if there were any surprises besides $2,500 ADM like unrequested dealer-installed options, not allowing own financing, etc. My blend date is 8/18 and trying to build some expectations with my delivery.
I'm using them. I'm week of 8/29 so I'll be after you, but in my conversations they've been up front so far.

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
Any recommendation for a ceramic tinting place? I know It's illegal to tint the windshield and front windows, but I'm thinking of tinting them with an almost-transparent one for heat protection only.

meazer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
Occupation
Security
I was at All American then switched to Mahwah Ford no ADM markup at all. Picked mine up july 12. Standard RAnge LAriat

Sponsored

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
Any recommendation for a ceramic tinting place? I know It's illegal to tint the windshield and front windows, but I'm thinking of tinting them with an almost-transparent one for heat protection only.
Where are you located?

Sponsored

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
great. will definitely reach out to them.
this place looks like a ceramic coating place rather than tinting place. :) I'm also interested in coating as well, though. So, thank you again.

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
A couple things:

1. Anybody look into the EV Charger Tax Credits? Looks like there is $1750 up for grabs in my area if I am reading this correctly.

-Looks like the state offers $250 credit when you purchase a level 2 EV charger. It seems to be you need to provide proof of purchase. Do you know how this works for those with an ER battery since the FCSP comes with the package? Anybody applied for this? Here is the NJ state website: https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/ev-charger-incentive

- Looks like PSE&G offers a credit of $1500 towards the installation of a level 2 residential EV charger. Anyone make use of this program?

2. Anyone know of a good place to get PPF put on?

- Would love to get a matte look to the car but called around and got quoted $3k for front end only and $7k for full truck which seems a bit steep.

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
A couple things:

1. Anybody look into the EV Charger Tax Credits? Looks like there is $1750 up for grabs in my area if I am reading this correctly.

-Looks like the state offers $250 credit when you purchase a level 2 EV charger. It seems to be you need to provide proof of purchase. Do you know how this works for those with an ER battery since the FCSP comes with the package? Anybody applied for this? Here is the NJ state website: https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/ev-charger-incentive

- Looks like PSE&G offers a credit of $1500 towards the installation of a level 2 residential EV charger. Anyone make use of this program?

2. Anyone know of a good place to get PPF put on?

- Would love to get a matte look to the car but called around and got quoted $3k for front end only and $7k for full truck which seems a bit steep.
- I was looking into $250 incentive for the ev charger and found that only "Loop" brand—which I was not able to find a retailer—is supported. (confirmed by email)

- I have not done it, yet. One thing to note about $1500 from pseg is that you have to get a permit from the town and provide it to PSEG when applying for the credit. Also, the charger needs to be either ChargePoint or Juicebox to be qualified.

Ford F-150 Lightning New Jersey SCR-20220912-jjb

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
FYI, this is the email I got

—————
Thank you for your interest in the Charge Up New Jersey incentive program. Our team is currently working with manufacturers to add more eligible Level 2 chargers to the program's list. The Loop EV-Flex & Loop EV-Flex Lite are the only eligible chargers at this time.

Our best advice would be to periodically check the EV charger section of our website for updates on eligible chargers moving forward. More chargers will be added in the future as manufacturers must register with the program.

Please be advised, per the program’s Terms and Conditions, any charger ordered or purchased before the FY23 Phase III program launch (07/25/22) is not eligible for the incentive.

Sincerely,

—————
Sponsored