• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Release- Extang Solid Fold ALX!

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning

Hello Lightning Forum!

Most of you are familiar with the Solid Fold 2.0 tonneau cover that has been very popular over the years. This month we are releasing the new and improved version which is the Extang Solid Fold ALX! This cover offers unrivaled weather protection and is one of the most durable hard folding covers on the market!

Here are some Key Features to look forward too-​
  • Secure Rotary Release System uses a simple “twist & lift” function to open and close the cover without the use of tailgate clamps​
  • Durable 1-inch thick EnduraShield panels resist dents, scratches, and UV induced fading while also being capable of supporting 600 lbs. of evenly distributed weight​
  • Hard polymer rubber corners, hinge caps, and snap-on perimeter seals keep out virtually all elements​
  • Attractive Matte Black Textured finish applied over an aircraft-grade aluminum frame​
  • Jaw Grip clamps for easy installation​
  • Maximum Strength 5-year Warranty​

Please check out the Install guide and photos below!
https://extang.com/images/Install_guide/EX_Solid_Fold_ALX_Standard_Install_9-6-22.pdf

Ford F-150 Lightning New Release- Extang Solid Fold ALX! {filename}

If you have any questions email or PM and we are happy to help!
You can PM us here at @Realtruck or email [email protected]
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I have an Extang Encore (discontinued) on my 2013 F-150. For the Lightning, I want a cover with the same ability to easily remove it, because most covers don't allow you to secure them open and have a big item wedged against the front of the truck bed. The Xceed for example - nice look, vinyl over the panels to stop leaks. But not removable without tools. I chatted with your website, but there is nothing you sell apparently (I don't want a BAK where I have to open it against the window, whereas the Encore could have 1 panel open and be secured).

Disappointed in the choices you have across ALL your brands.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
I have an Extang Encore (discontinued) on my 2013 F-150. For the Lightning, I want a cover with the same ability to easily remove it, because most covers don't allow you to secure them open and have a big item wedged against the front of the truck bed. The Xceed for example - nice look, vinyl over the panels to stop leaks. But not removable without tools. I chatted with your website, but there is nothing you sell apparently (I don't want a BAK where I have to open it against the window, whereas the Encore could have 1 panel open and be secured).

Disappointed in the choices you have across ALL your brands.
Unfortunately the Encore was just not as popular as the models that flip up against the cab like BAK and the Xceed. The only model we have left that opens from both sides will be the Truxedo Deuce 2 which will be a soft vinyl. Another option could be the Lomax cover which is easy to completely remove and will not flip up against the cab like the Bak covers
Sponsored