• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

iokua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER / 2002 F350
Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your defects. I will pay closer attention when mine arrives. My delivery date got pushed out today by 3 more weeks even though united road says it’s been sitting at the Portland terminal since at least Tuesday.

@Maple85 has yours been delivered? It appears a lightning was delivered to our dealer on Tuesday.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maple85

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
UPS Driver
Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your defects. I will pay closer attention when mine arrives. My delivery date got pushed out today by 3 more weeks even though united road says it’s been sitting at the Portland terminal since at least Tuesday.

@Maple85 has yours been delivered? It appears a lightning was delivered to our dealer on Tuesday.
Yes I picked it up on Wednesday. These things are absolutely incredible and a blast to drive. I was 14 days from Portland to Doherty. Hopefully yours comes soon! I kinda wish I went with Iced Blue as well. You will love it!

The Rogue Robot

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Paper pusher
Well, I’m officially a Lightning owner now! Went to the dealership and my sales guy had just gotten back from vacation. It turns out there was an extremely minor issue of not enough paint application inside both front doors against the frame - a little rough patch, I wouldn’t have seen it and would only have felt it if I wiped that area down - and a small cut on the dash. They’re keeping it for service under warranty repair and since I’m out of town for a week anyway I’ll probably be picking it up next week, no need to just take it home and park it. Got financed at the dealer and they got close to an out of state credit union that they couldn’t use because they don’t take wire transfers and the CU doesn’t do wire transfers. Hope to post some pics when it gets all cleaned up and the paint & dash get repaired but here are the issues they pointed out.
Hope they're fixing those issues for you. Sucks to get it in that kind of condition. We used Parsons for the super low rate... took a couple extra days as they had to mail a check to the dealership. Worked out well enough in the end.

iokua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER / 2002 F350
Truck was delivered to the dealer today; I couldn't resist since I was in the area and went over to check it out. Noticed a lack of paint coverage on the front of the bed; in between the bed and the cab right where the rubber seal is between the cab and bed. Has anyone else noticed this on their truck? The finish color fades to what looks like primer pretty quickly after the bed surface turns towards the rubber seal. Maybe not as big of a deal since the bed is alumimum? I was limited on time so I didn't get a chance to ask the dealer, but will when I pick it up on Wednesday (hopefully). And clearly I was too excited to snap a pic of it....

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries IMG_6596.JPG

Maple85

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
UPS Driver
Truck was delivered to the dealer today; I couldn't resist since I was in the area and went over to check it out. Noticed a lack of paint coverage on the front of the bed; in between the bed and the cab right where the rubber seal is between the cab and bed. Has anyone else noticed this on their truck? The finish color fades to what looks like primer pretty quickly after the bed surface turns towards the rubber seal. Maybe not as big of a deal since the bed is alumimum? I was limited on time so I didn't get a chance to ask the dealer, but will when I pick it up on Wednesday (hopefully). And clearly I was too excited to snap a pic of it....

IMG_6596.JPG
Glad to see it showed up pretty fast and incredible looking truck! I checked mine tonight and didn’t see any paint issues in that area. Definitely point it out to them. I’m sure they will make it right. If you like it now just wait till you get behind the wheel 😁

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
It took about 2 1/2 months after submitting the applicatio, but good news today!

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries AFD13CD6-D67B-4AED-8876-B2D60BFD0B30

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Finally saw another Lightning on the road yesterday- if anyone here was driving a gray-ish one on I-5 through the Rose Quarter in Portland yesterday late morning, HI!!! 😁

Started to think about a NW Lightning owner's meet up before the weather turns. Maybe plan a route with a little off roading section? Anyone interested?

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Finally saw another Lightning on the road yesterday- if anyone here was driving a gray-ish one on I-5 through the Rose Quarter in Portland yesterday late morning, HI!!! 😁

Started to think about a NW Lightning owner's meet up before the weather turns. Maybe plan a route with a little off roading section? Anyone interested?
I’m in…….!

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Provided there's Beer involved. Any good events happening we can show off?
Given the time of year, some kind of harvest festival maybe? Out Hood River way? Pfriem, Double Mountain, Working Hands...

Sponsored

The Rogue Robot

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Paper pusher

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
Too far south for me I'm afraid. Portland would be about the furthest South I could manage.

Pdxguy

First Name
La
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE, Toyota Tacoma, Audi
In case future PNW folks check on timing, wanted to share mine

Reservation 5/19/21 (accepted 5/20)
Order confirmed 9/29
Build week is 11/14, Blend is 11/16.
Built 11/28/22.
Shipped 12/2
Expected delivery 12/22-12/28.
actual delivery 12/21/2022 to Portland.
Lariat ER with Spray in bed liner.

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
In case future PNW folks check on timing, wanted to share mine

Reservation 5/19/21 (accepted 5/20)
Order confirmed 9/29
Build week is 11/14, Blend is 11/16.
Built 11/28/22.
Shipped 12/2
Expected delivery 12/22-12/28.
actual delivery 12/21/2022 to Portland.
Lariat ER with Spray in bed liner.
Congrats! Glad your were able to get it before the end of the year!

Pdxguy

First Name
La
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE, Toyota Tacoma, Audi
Congrats! Glad your were able to get it before the end of the year!
Thank you. Had a great experience with Landmark Ford in Tigard. They tracked the train for me and pushed at the rail yard to get it before I took for for the Holidays. No pressure or ADM at the sale - just the usual extended maintenance pitch.
Sponsored