• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I hear my truck is in Portland now! Not showing up on the UR report yet, but a Ford Edge showed up on the report sometime between this morning and tonight. Maybe they’re still unloading. Maybe it’ll pop up on the UR report tomorrow if I’m lucky (and if they’re working evenings/weekends)
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I hear my truck is in Portland now! Not showing up on the UR report yet, but a Ford Edge showed up on the report sometime between this morning and tonight. Maybe they’re still unloading. Maybe it’ll pop up on the UR report tomorrow if I’m lucky (and if they’re working evenings/weekends)
Great to hear! It took mine about 16
hours to show up on United Logistics report as “Pending….” Here’s hoping you get scheduled quickly for the final leg….you might meet your projected ETA just yet!!!

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Great to hear! It took mine about 16
hours to show up on United Logistics report as “Pending….” Here’s hoping you get scheduled quickly for the final leg….you might meet your projected ETA just yet!!!
Officially in Portland!!! Only took 232 days (as of today). Let’s see what the final day count will be when I get keys in my hand.
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries E91C6814-CAE1-4C17-94B5-CB0B058A3B4F

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Officially in Portland!!! Only took 232 days (as of today). Let’s see what the final day count will be when I get keys in my hand.
E91C6814-CAE1-4C17-94B5-CB0B058A3B4F.jpeg
Outstanding….almost home! If you really want to go OCD, you can call United Road Services - Portland (503-289-6250) like I did and ask what their estimated transport date of your truck is……….😵💫. All you need is your UR Order #……

hoovertac

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD MME Extended Range
Occupation
Crisis Counselor
Yes. About two weeks ago in Tacoma. Dealer held onto it for some tweaks and software fixes.

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 18457BFF-5D96-4112-9C88-2BF6AC3E6545

Sponsored

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outstanding….almost home! If you really want to go OCD, you can call United Road Services - Portland (503-289-6250) like I did and ask what their estimated transport date of your truck is……….😵💫. All you need is your UR Order #……
URS of PDX says they could deliver as early as tomorrow. There’s now 2 lightnings coming down to Albany.
My dealer guy didn’t even know this info and claims he can’t find it out.🤥:rolleyes:

Now I just need to get my loan approved (got a little behind on that but worth it for 1.99%!)

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
officially at the dealership now! @TaxmanHog mark me down as delivered today. Hope to pick up next week (holiday weekend and they won’t be doing their dealer checkin until then)
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries A652BDD0-F21B-4A4C-8D2C-33A2D64C4EFC

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max Energi,'22 F150L Plat 8/1 build date
The good news: My truck arrived at the Portland ramp yesterday! Hope to pick it up next week.

The bad news: my financing *may* be running into a snag since the CU is out of state and my dealer is saying they require a wire transfer to accept financing from an out of state bank. CU says no can do. (for now, I’m still talking with both parties) I don’t understand why a wire transfer would be needed - funds are funds and they could just wait for a check to clear - but that’s where I’m at.

Does anyone have any good Portland area local financing rates? I looked up a few this afternoon with local credit unions and as far as the ones with published rate charts, it looks like 3.99%/72-84 months was the best I could get.

Last edited:

Maple85

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
UPS Driver
The good news: My truck arrived at the Portland ramp yesterday! Hope to pick it up next week.

The bad news: my financing *may* be running into a snag since the CU is out of state and my dealer is saying they require a wire transfer to accept financing from an out of state bank. CU says no can do. (for now, I’m still talking with both parties) I don’t understand why a wire transfer would be needed - funds are funds and they could just wait for a check to clear - but that’s where I’m at.

Does anyone have any good local financing rates? I looked up a few this afternoon with local credit unions and as far as the ones with published rate charts, it looks like 3.99%/72-84 months was the best I could get.
Great to hear about your truck! Mine was shipped to PDX on 8/17. As of yesterday Ford Chat says it’s still in Blue Island 🥺

I got easy financing through Unitus Credit Union in Portland. For a 740+ credit score you will get 3.69 percent for a 67-75 month loan on a EV. I went 2.69 for 36 months. About the best I could find and you can finance the whole cost I believe.

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got easy financing through Unitus Credit Union in Portland. For a 740+ credit score you will get 3.69 percent for a 67-75 month loan on a EV. I went 2.69 for 36 months. About the best I could find and you can finance the whole cost I believe.
Re: the Blue Island location through Ford chat: I also got that a couple days ago. But I knew from a previous chat that it was already en route so the person I chatted with most recently was either new or didn’t care to take the extra step. You might try again and see if you can get more detail, could just be bad luck on who you got.

Thanks, I did see Unitus and will check them out, that rate looks good. I am over 15 days since my last round of auto loan hard inquiries, so I’m hoping my current best offer comes through so I can avoidthe extra ding on my credit report.

if I had it to to over again, I would have done:

1. a few apps at the banks/CUs with the best rates nationwide if they are better than local rates, and
2. A few good local backups just to play it safe.

This is a lot of truck to finance, so a good rate is important, but a solid local option is just as important. Live and learn I guess.

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Great to hear about your truck! Mine was shipped to PDX on 8/17. As of yesterday Ford Chat says it’s still in Blue Island 🥺

Re: the Blue Island location through Ford chat: I also got that a couple days ago. But I knew from a previous chat that it was already en route so the person I chatted with most recently was either new or didn’t care to take the extra step. You might try again and see if you can get more detail, could just be bad luck on who you got.

Thanks, I did see Unitus and will check them out, that rate looks good. I am over 15 days since my last round of auto loan hard inquiries, so I’m hoping my current best offer comes through so I can avoidthe extra ding on my credit report.

if I had it to to over again, I would have done:

1. a few apps at the banks/CUs with the best rates nationwide if they are better than local rates, and
2. A few good local backups just to play it safe.

This is a lot of truck to finance, so a good rate is important, but a solid local option is just as important. Live and learn I guess.
Your vehicle location will not update in your VVR from Blue Island, IL until it arrives at PDX Terminal 6….it takes roughly 2 days to switch trains from CNR to BNSF in Chicago and another +/-11 days to make the trip to Portland on BNSF.

Congratulations on your vehicles!

The Rogue Robot

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Paper pusher

Does anyone have any good Portland area local financing rates? I looked up a few this afternoon with local credit unions and as far as the ones with published rate charts, it looks like 3.99%/72-84 months was the best I could get.
Wire transfers are better/safer as it's direct account to account instead of a piece of paper that can be easily forged.

That said, in inquiring with the CU we were going through (Parson's FCU, getting a 2.29% APR) they said they didn't do wires, and the dealer we worked with also didn't want a wire (a bit old school and not up to date on tech I think).

We SHOULD have had the truck Tuesday, but with the out of state lender it's just taking longer. The dealer you're working with should be fine with a cashier's check coming directly from the CU, since that is more official. They may require a 3-7 day hold to have the funds clear in the worst case. Good luck, keep working with them.

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Long story on the financing front which I won’t get into here/now, but it looks like I’ll have a way to buy the truck either way.

It’s been at the Portland ramp since 9/6 but should arrive by 9/17 so it looks like I won’t be able to drive off with the truck until next week. Just posting to let people know that an 11 day wait from the Portland ramp to your local Portland area dealer is a definite possibility . . .

Maple85

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
UPS Driver
Long story on the financing front which I won’t get into here/now, but it looks like I’ll have a way to buy the truck either way.

It’s been at the Portland ramp since 9/6 but should arrive by 9/17 so it looks like I won’t be able to drive off with the truck until next week. Just posting to let people know that an 11 day wait from the Portland ramp to your local Portland area dealer is a definite possibility . . .
Not what I want to hear about the wait time. I believe I also got to Portland on 9/6. Just waiting for a ride out to Doherty Ford now. ETA still says 9/13-9/19. I had hopes it could possibly be there early since it got in on the 6th. The suspense is killing me! Hopefully we have them by Monday if not sooner.

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not what I want to hear about the wait time. I believe I also got to Portland on 9/6. Just waiting for a ride out to Doherty Ford now. ETA still says 9/13-9/19. I had hopes it could possibly be there early since it got in on the 6th. The suspense is killing me! Hopefully we have them by Monday if not sooner.
I have had an estimated delivery of 9/11-9/17 since the truck was built so it looks like it’s on track to be at the end of that delivery estimate. I just got excited when I saw it in Portland on 9/6 but apparently it has to age there like a fine Willamette Valley Pinot? ;) Yours might be a little ahead of schedule . . .
Sponsored