• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max Energi,'22 F150L Plat 8/1 build date
7/9 - Transferred to Indiana Harbor Railroad, Riverdale, IL (from CNR CS phone agent, 800-361-0198)
Got it, thank you for all that. It looks like your 7/9 is my 8/21. If my timeline is exactly the same as yours (picking up in Multnomah County) your 7/23 pick up is my 9/5 or so . . . that’s the Labor Day holiday, so if I’m lucky I‘ll get it Labor Day week even though my current ETA is 9/11-9/17. If I’m unlucky . . . not going to go down that road right now. Thanks again!
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Got it, thank you for all that. It looks like your 7/9 is my 8/21. If my timeline is exactly the same as yours (picking up in Multnomah County) your 7/23 pick up is my 9/5 or so . . . that’s the Labor Day holiday, so if I’m lucky I‘ll get it Labor Day week even though my current ETA is 9/11-9/17. If I’m unlucky . . . not going to go down that road right now. Thanks again!
I was fortunate to both having third party access to BNSF tracking and traveling on the same train as @Tyleem111 who had his FordPass activated….we were able to cross-verify our progress. If you’re swithing to BNSF, and you probably are, your truck will take the same route as AMTRAK takes from Portland to Chicago………

If you’re really curious, you can go back to our early July posts on this thread that have more location details. BTW, some Portland vicinity dealers may provide their own truck transportation from the rail yard instead of using United Logistics…….

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I just found out my truck is in Berthold, ND (after switching trains in Minot, ND).
Based on Firestop’s data, I think that means it might be in PDX by Friday’ish.
Then another 5-12 days to Albany, OR. That’s pushing it for my ETA of 8/26-9/1.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just found out my truck is in Berthold, ND (after switching trains in Minot, ND).
Based on Firestop’s data, I think that means it might be in PDX by Friday’ish.
Then another 5-12 days to Albany, OR. That’s pushing it for my ETA of 8/26-9/1.
Once your train crosses ND, it’s amazing how fast it makes the trek from the ID panhandle, through Spokane, and on to Terminal 6. My ETA updated -7 days when I hit Spokane and arrived at the dealer at the first date of the new ETA…after sitting at UL’s yard waiting for a car hauler transport.

Given how long you sit waiting at UL, you might be pleasantly surprised 🤞🤞

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got off chat with Ford and the Riverdale to Blue Island handoff took longer than expected. Arrived in Riverdale on Sunday, just arrived in Blue Island today (Weds) according to Ford chat so that’s about 2.5-3 days for that handoff. Will check again on Friday (I’m doing M,W,F check-ins via Ford chat) but it will probably be in the black hole by then.

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
Just got off chat with Ford and the Riverdale to Blue Island handoff took longer than expected. Arrived in Riverdale on Sunday, just arrived in Blue Island today (Weds) according to Ford chat so that’s about 2.5-3 days for that handoff. Will check again on Friday (I’m doing M,W,F check-ins via Ford chat) but it will probably be in the black hole by then.
Now that it's in Blue Island, I would take a break until Wednesday next week. You won't get an update until at least then. Then back to your regularly scheduled check-ins.

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Once your train crosses ND, it’s amazing how fast it makes the trek from the ID panhandle, through Spokane, and on to Terminal 6. My ETA updated -7 days when I hit Spokane and arrived at the dealer at the first date of the new ETA…after sitting at UL’s yard waiting for a car hauler transport.

Given how long you sit waiting at UL, you might be pleasantly surprised 🤞🤞
I'm being told my truck is in Hauyard, ID now. 860+ miles in 2 days, not bad. At least it's in my time zone now!!

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm being told my truck is in Hauyard, ID now. 860+ miles in 2 days, not bad. At least it's in my time zone now!!
Great news (Was that Hauser, ID? BNSF has a fueling stop there……)! Your trip will go quickly now that your approaching Spokane….2-3 days to Terminal 6 if all goes w/o delays🤞🤞

We’ll have to compare vehicles once you take delivery…as far as I know, there are only three of us living in town……

Sponsored

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Great news (Was that Hauser, ID? BNSF has a fueling stop there……)! Your trip will go quickly now that your approaching Spokane….2-3 days to Terminal 6 if all goes w/o delays🤞🤞

We’ll have to compare vehicles once you take delivery…as far as I know, there are only three of us living in town……
Yea, I think you're right - it probably is Hauser, ID.(y)
I wish I could be more excited but until I see the notice from Unite Road that it was picked up then I'm keeping my expectations low.

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now that it's in Blue Island, I would take a break until Wednesday next week. You won't get an update until at least then. Then back to your regularly scheduled check-ins.
I know, I know. I sort of just want Ford to tell me that they don’t have visibility on it with the carrier they’re using rather than just assuming it. You never know - I don’t know enough to know if there is a chance they use a trackable carrier for that leg.

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
Yea, I think you're right - it probably is Hauser, ID.(y)
I wish I could be more excited but until I see the notice from Unite Road that it was picked up then I'm keeping my expectations low.
Depending on your dealer, you might not get anything from United Road. I was checking then twice a day (or more) pretty much every day after it shipped and never got anything. Might be another trucking company.

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
I know, I know. I sort of just want Ford to tell me that they don’t have visibility on it with the carrier they’re using rather than just assuming it. You never know - I don’t know enough to know if there is a chance they use a trackable carrier for that leg.
BNSF is the only railroad company who does automotive for the PNW. You might see UP or CN railcars, but they are all being pulled by BNSF locomotives. There's basically two rail lines that go across the Cascades, the line through Wenatchee and the line that goes through the Columbia Gorge. Both are operated by BNSF.

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Depending on your dealer, you might not get anything from United Road. I was checking then twice a day (or more) pretty much every day after it shipped and never got anything. Might be another trucking company.
I signed up on the UR website roughly two months ago and have been getting all the notifications for when cars are picked up from PDX and then another email when they're delivered to my dealer here in Albany. I plan to drop everything I'm doing and visit the dealer roughly 2 hours after getting the pick up email so that I can be there when they deliver 🤪 (based on all the previous email notifications, it takes roughly 2 hours for them to get down here)
Sponsored