• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
From the press release:
Florida buyers can now Book the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning at Brandon Ford

They should be punished for doing a press release purely for marketing. They are not straight out lying but they are also not taking orders either. My guess is they will tell any interested party to make a reservation on the Ford website.

Edit: maybe they are lying about Blue Cruise as standard... they certainly are not correct; it all reads like a bad infomercial
Sponsored

Last edited:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
From the press release:

They should be punished for doing a press release purely for marketing. They are not straight out lying but they are also not taking orders either. My guess is they will tell any interest party to make a reservation on the Ford website.
I want to know about the claim BluesClues being standard!

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I want to know about the claim BluesClues being standard!
And what does "in the country" mean?

Chalk the entire press release up as SPAM. No reliable content at all.

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just received this from my dealer -

"We know everyone is anxious for the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning order banks to open.
Late this month, ‘22MY F-150 Lightning Reservation Customers will be invited in waves to the dealership to continue their online journey to complete vehicle configurations and convert their Reservation to an Order.
We will be reaching out to all Reservation Holders based on their reservation time stamp."

Dealer is in Hampton, VA.

(Lurked for a bit... Finally something to add.)

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Well looks like there were some accurate post here about Ford waiting for this EV Bill to be signed. I’m patiently waiting for the ball to be dropped on that too

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Just received this from my dealer -

"We know everyone is anxious for the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning order banks to open.
Late this month, ‘22MY F-150 Lightning Reservation Customers will be invited in waves to the dealership to continue their online journey to complete vehicle configurations and convert their Reservation to an Order.
We will be reaching out to all Reservation Holders based on their reservation time stamp."

Dealer is in Hampton, VA.

(Lurked for a bit... Finally something to add.)
Sounds like Wynn Ford on Mercury BLVD. Nice folks when I stopped by with some questions.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
From the press release:

They should be punished for doing a press release purely for marketing. They are not straight out lying but they are also not taking orders either. My guess is they will tell any interested party to make a reservation on the Ford website.

Edit: maybe they are lying about Blue Cruise as standard... they certainly are not correct; it all reads like a bad infomercial
That's who I originally had my reservation with... because they're the biggest dealer. They wouldn't confirm no ADM and they have a ridiculous $1295 dealer fee on all their cars.

They DO have great pricing on in-stock vehicles most of the time, in my experience, BUT it doesn't seem like the place to go for a deal on a Lightning.

And what does "in the country" mean?

Chalk the entire press release up as SPAM. No reliable content at all.
It sounds like it was written by AI or something. Word choices and paragraph construction and such is super weird.

playjack

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
industrial eqpt sales
...and you'll get a crooked daytime running lights....?
Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) Screenshot_20211101-172833_Chrome

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
That’s why they do pre-production :)

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
Quick! Cancel immediately! It's a complete chit show. :poop:

Seriously, given that it is a new chassis, drive system, software, battery pack, let's let Ford work on getting the IMPORTANT stuff right. A piece of trim that looks off when shot from a certain angle isn't something I would worry about.

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
...and you'll get a crooked daytime running lights....?
Even if it made it to production like that, almost no one would actually care because it's such a great truck, just like almost nobody actually cares about "panel gaps" on Teslas.

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Easy frunk alignment. Normal stuff that’s happens during PDI.

stubby

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf R
I've been lurking here for a few weeks but noticed something today I thought I should share so I just signed up. Apologies if this isn't the "right thread." Anyway, I was checking on my reservation and it looks like there's been a change in the "My Reservations and Order Page" for the Lightning. Mine now specifically calls out an XLT now... wondering if anyone else noticed this on their page too? I'm pretty sure this is new. Personally I'm planning to go for the Lariat so it does bring up some concern.
Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) 1637265697875
Sponsored