• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oneand0

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Most of my traveling is done at 55-65 mph. I don’t go over that too much unless it’s downhill. I get average of 1.7kw and 220miles. Normally without camper I would get about 275 doing that speed. I’ll test out my KW again without the camper and probably make a video about that. I’ve never used that feature you’re talking about.
Sponsored

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
If I had to go with a camper it would be one like yours. Practical and removable if needed. Other options available not as practical. Looks cool. See this types all over town as daily drivers and who knows how much KwH we would lose lugging them around daily.

Ford F-150 Lightning Off-Road Camping Review: F-150 Lightning with Four Wheel Campers Raven Slide-In Camper IMG_5558

Ford F-150 Lightning Off-Road Camping Review: F-150 Lightning with Four Wheel Campers Raven Slide-In Camper IMG_5559