• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Parking Aid Failures

dpatt711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
2021 F-150 XLT only about 2,000 miles. Noticed that my FCR, RCR, RRR parking aid sensors start going off (red + tone) when I put the truck in reverse. If I start moving I get the messages to Check Park Aid & Front + Rear failures. Also the dashboard illuminates the yellow "OFF" next to the toggle (pressing it causes it to blink.) I then also get Reverse Brake Assist not available. Cleaned all 8 sensors, and let the truck thaw in a heated garage. No dice.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
2021 F-150 XLT only about 2,000 miles. Noticed that my FCR, RCR, RRR parking aid sensors start going off (red + tone) when I put the truck in reverse. If I start moving I get the messages to Check Park Aid & Front + Rear failures. Also the dashboard illuminates the yellow "OFF" next to the toggle (pressing it causes it to blink.) I then also get Reverse Brake Assist not available. Cleaned all 8 sensors, and let the truck thaw in a heated garage. No dice.
Good afternoon. Could you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into your parking failure concern on my end? Thank you!