• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Possibly Additional QC?

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I checked around 10 minutes ago, and noticed my SOC went down by 1%. So I refreshed the status and I was moved to front of the area, a lot near the tracks. So as they say in the movie "Pacific Rim" - lets reset the clocks.

Yesterday:

IMG_3382.PNG

Today:

IMG_3412.PNG
That looks promising ‼
I think at this point in the day, I’m probably out of luck For the weekend.
I hope minimally they’ll provide me a new eta tomorrow.
‘just saw a 6/19 blend from my area get a built with an eta by 7/19
Sponsored

OP
OP
SmoothJ

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
That looks promising ‼
I think at this point in the day, I’m probably out of luck For the weekend.
I hope minimally they’ll provide me a new eta tomorrow.
‘just saw a 6/19 blend from my area get a built with an eta by 7/19
So you maybe taking the same train as me to Maryland, even though I am going to PA (and then NJ). Did you ever check your VVR? They finally updated that I was at New Boston, MI this morning.

Did you ever check United to see if you VIN was there? You can DM me if you want so I can check.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
So you maybe taking the same train as me to Maryland, even though I am going to PA (and then NJ). Did you ever check your VVR? They finally updated that I was at New Boston, MI this morning.

Did you ever check United to see if you VIN was there? You can DM me if you want so I can check.
I called this and got the same nonsense, a reread of what’s on their screen. Awaiting shipment,
i’ve wondered if maryland was on the same train to PA.
I’ll send vin in message, if you have time to look.

ford pass fooled me today. Got pop up from ford pass, thought it was door opening. nope, just the random your truck may have been accidentally unplugged,
Sponsored