• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Power went out - Wishing I had my Lightning today

ericpullen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning & 22 Mach-E
During some storms I Lost power today, so I am running the whole house off a 10000w generator. It’s noisy and a doesn’t output a great sine wave most of the time (ceiling fans will hum).
Can’t wait to try running the house off the truck and see how well everything runs.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I feel you. I just put $125 in the tank of my truck and didn't even get 3/4. Hoping it is the last tank of gas I buy for it.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I feel you. I just put $125 in the tank of my truck and didn't even get 3/4. Hoping it is the last tank of gas I buy for it.
I feel you..
I fill up at Costco for 150 each time and it seems to Hurt more and more knowing one day I will have a Lightning.
Wife works at home so I drive a prius to work so that helps. I wish I was day one but at least I'm on the list..

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
I fill up my Bolt EV at night and really save. There are two free chargers near work but you need to have a bit of free time. City of Austin plan has $4.80 a month unlimited currently L2.

Wish my stupid work would put in even a 120VAC outlet. Jerks. I've tried for decades to get chargers.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
wow, the electricity went out yesterday about 2pm, so the misses and I sat in our lounge chairs outside right after the storm blew thru.... which is when I mentioned 'needing' the LIGHTNING right about now...

the electricity came right back on.

: ) The Lightning is working even before I get it.
Sponsored