• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
Based on Ford's latest Tech Specs and the information from the survey posted in another thread, I've created a pricing tool anyone is free to download and use from the following Google Drive link:

Here's what it should look like:
1624030667063.png

I've done my best to fill in the information for the XLT+ and Lariat+ packages. I left a few question marks where I wasn't sure if the feature mapped into these categories. There are also a few items marked with "O" where the Tech Specs showed them as optional but the survey didn't provide a price. This should help folks figure out the configuration they may want.
Sponsored

Mach N Cheese

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Analyst
Based on Ford's latest Tech Specs and the information from the survey posted in another thread, I've created a pricing tool anyone is free to download and use from the following Google Drive link:

1624030667063.png

I've done my best to fill in the information for the XLT+ and Lariat+ packages. I left a few question marks where I wasn't sure if the feature mapped into these categories. There are also a few items marked with "O" where the Tech Specs showed them as optional but the survey didn't provide a price. This should help folks figure out the configuration they may want.
From the other post, I assume the Extended Range pack includes the wall charger..."includes 80-amp Ford Charge Station Pro charging wall box". That should be listed in the sheet, no? I think that's a big + if it is.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired oceanographer
From the other post, I assume the Extended Range pack includes the wall charger..."includes 80-amp Ford Charge Station Pro charging wall box". That should be listed in the sheet, no? I think that's a big + if it is.
I just added that as a note on the ER option.

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
Ready for the B&P to get a more accurate price. But I am thinking XLT premium with extended range and the all terrain tires

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Ready for the B&P to get a more accurate price. But I am thinking XLT premium with extended range and the all terrain tires
I am on the fence about the all terrain tire. I like the better snow performance but I worry about how much range you sacrifice and how noisy they will be (with tire noise being the biggest source on an EV).

Sponsored

Villageidit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500, 2008 Honda Element,
Occupation
Retired
I am on the fence about the all terrain tire. I like the better snow performance but I worry about how much range you sacrifice and how noisy they will be (with tire noise being the biggest source on an EV).
I'm probably going to sell the factory tires and put on a set of Nokian Rotiiva All Terrians. Great wet/snow/ice performance and I got a great price from Wal Mart last year. Not noisy so far.

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
I'm looking for clues to features that might appear on a non-electric 2022 F-150 in case I want to change my order again. It looks to me that there aren't any new features that I'd wait for, at least not yet. Maybe there are some surprises in store for the gas F-150 and I might want to wait, but so far this list of features is pretty much the same as the current list of features. Considering the problem with range I'd rather go with a non-LIghtning truck.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired oceanographer

1624030667063.png

FWIW:
https://electrek.co/2021/06/18/ford-f-150-lightning-packages/
"Ford provided the following statement to Electrek:
Results from this survey will help us understand consumersā€™ demand for various models, options and accessories. This survey is not representative of final pricing or feature availability."

RWerksman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 TJ, Rivian R1T
Have we received confirmation that Blues Clues will be offered on the XLT? In the sheet it's listed as such.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
As far as I know Blues Clues starts with the Lariat... Co-Pilot (Autopilot Equivalent) is on the XLT and above

Sponsored

ocwill1

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost 502A, 2021 Lexus RX350(wifey)
Occupation
Computer System Engineer
so looking at this chart, if you do the Lariat (67474) and add in the ER battery (7k), Ford Copilot 360 etc (1825), and Tow Tech package (1495). If you add all of that up, you will be at 77794, which is 1680 less than Lariat +.. Might as well order the lariat and add the packages to get to a +, with a little more coin in pocket. I also plan on the power steps as well....

RWerksman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 TJ, Rivian R1T
As far as I know Blues Clues starts with the Lariat... Co-Pilot (Autopilot Equivalent) is on the XLT and above
Just to be clear the 360 Assist is lane keeping assistant + adaptive cruise. It's equivalent to what is available in a bunch of cars - my wife's 2020 Honda Pilot has something similar. The CoPilot 360 Active (e.g. hands free self driving) is listed on the sheet as O for the XLT + Premium.

Frankly, if that were the option, it's what I would go with. XLT Premium + big battery + Blues Clues + Katzkin leather, maybe.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Just to be clear the 360 Assist is lane keeping assistant + adaptive cruise. It's equivalent to what is available in a bunch of cars - my wife's 2020 Honda Pilot has something similar. The CoPilot 360 Active (e.g. hands free self driving) is listed on the sheet as O for the XLT + Premium.

Frankly, if that were the option, it's what I would go with. XLT Premium + big battery + Blues Clues + Katzkin leather, maybe.
Exactly. It's been on my 15 Acura MDX and I find the one on the F150 to be great just like Autopilot on my Model 3, used it all weekend on the road with no issues. I do not have the true self driving option which is Blues Clues as it wasn't available on the XLT.

Edit: Oh yeah I see it as optional on the XLT +, that might be the one for me then.

RWerksman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 TJ, Rivian R1T
Exactly. It's been on my 15 Acura MDX and I find the one on the F150 to be great just like Autopilot on my Model 3, used it all weekend on the road with no issues. I do not have the true self driving option which is Blues Clues as it wasn't available on the XLT.

Edit: Oh yeah I see it as optional on the XLT +, that might be the one for me then.
How annoying is the nag to put your hands on the wheel? My wife has a Pilot and the LKAS in there is both terrible and annoying.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
How annoying is the nag to put your hands on the wheel? My wife has a Pilot and the LKAS in there is both terrible and annoying.
Not that bad actually. Itā€™s about the same amount of time Autopilot tells you to put your hands on the wheel. If youā€™re stuck in traffic and going at slow speeds it doesnā€™t even tell you at all
Sponsored