• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pricing Summary does not Match Window Sticker

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director
Wave 7 build here - week of 8/15. The window sticker is available and I see that the pricing on the sticker is higher than the pricing that I was shown on Ford.com. Looks like the difference is the Ford CoPilot Active being a $2200 add-on, where I was able to add it with no charge in the order.. Anyone experience this before and any suggestions on what to do? I want to gather your opinions/experience before I ask my dealer what is going on. I'm fairly certain I was happy that the Active was an included package, so it was never presented as an add on.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pricing Summary does not Match Window Sticker 1659640553113

Ford F-150 Lightning Pricing Summary does not Match Window Sticker 1659640580854
Sponsored

OP
OP

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I just went into B&P and I realize that you can only get the Tow Tech or 360 Active, not both. Yet the window sticker is charging me for both. Hopefully the actual invoice is correct and it's just how it's listing out the options.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Wave 7 build here - week of 8/15. The window sticker is available and I see that the pricing on the sticker is higher than the pricing that I was shown on Ford.com. Looks like the difference is the Ford CoPilot Active being a $2200 add-on, where I was able to add it with no charge in the order.. Anyone experience this before and any suggestions on what to do? I want to gather your opinions/experience before I ask my dealer what is going on. I'm fairly certain I was happy that the Active was an included package, so it was never presented as an add on.
1659640553113.png

1659640580854.png
The Build and Price numbers were wrong when adding Tow Tech and CoPilot Active to a standard range Lariat. It never showed the charge for the Active. The window sticker is correct.

OP
OP

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
the B&P numbers being wrong is one thing, but if it's the basis for the order that's another. Sigh.. Ford is really testing my patience between my current ICE delivery debacle and now this.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
the B&P numbers being wrong is one thing, but if it's the basis for the order that's another. Sigh.. Ford is really testing my patience between my current ICE delivery debacle and now this.
Didn't your dealer send you a copy of your order preview to look over before they accepted it? It would have shown up on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Didn't your dealer send you a copy of your order preview to look over before they accepted it? It would have shown up on it.
No he didn't.. hindsight is 20/20 however most new customers aren't going to be asking for this either if they are looking at their supposed order via the portal. I just asked him to email me a copy of the DORA and I'll go from there. Still strange that both Tow Tech and 360 Active packages are full price when one offsets the other on the current B&P, unless that changed in the last month.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
That's the problem with the Build and Price. There was never any bundle package with the Tow Tech and 360 Active.

I think we had a discussion about this in the Wave 7 order thread. There was a discount in the B&P but it wasn't in the order guide.

OP
OP

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's the problem with the Build and Price. There was never any bundle package with the Tow Tech and 360 Active.

I think we had a discussion about this in the Wave 7 order thread. There was a discount in the B&P but it wasn't in the order guide.
I guess this is what I get when I'm behind in my reading! Thanks Pioneer.

OP
OP

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
This has been fixed on the B&P now, but was not on Thursday when i ordered online. My Ford.com account shows both the tow tech and the Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0 - Lariat, but only has the charge for the tow tech. I don’t intend on paying the other $2200 on delivery. But will see how that goes when the time comes.

Samoflange

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Good luck guys. I spoke to someone at Ford chat when placing my order in April to confirm if that was error or not and they said it was accurate. Come delivery and my dealer wouldn't budge and Ford customer service claimed there was no price protection or anything that would apply in that case, so I got stuck with the extra 2200.

I'm extra annoyed about it now that I've had my truck for a few days and I have not been impressed with Blue Cruise at all. Love the truck otherwise though.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Good luck guys. I spoke to someone at Ford chat when placing my order in April to confirm if that was error or not and they said it was accurate. Come delivery and my dealer wouldn't budge and Ford customer service claimed there was no price protection or anything that would apply in that case, so I got stuck with the extra 2200.
I just talked to Ford. This rep was giving different answers than last one did. The answer to most questions was "you have to talk to your dealer" and "We don't have that information". I am 100% sure the second answer was a lie in most cases because the questions were mostly process questions on how Ford operates.

I told her the last guy told me there is a $7000 price guarantee. She said Ford does not have a price protection. That is between you and your dealer. However you have a "Model year transition private cash offer" . I said how much is it? she said we don't have that information. Does any 23 guys who have a build date see their Certificate number (same number as your reservation) and the amount on their Ford page? My dealer order sheet does not includes the amount for neither price protection nor cash offer. I have a feeling I will get screwed at delivery time.

And this one said there is no freebee charging cable because you are a 22 leftover. If you didn't order it, you won't get it. This is more believable than what the last guy told me.

I love to hear from trailblazers what happens at their dealer.

Last edited:

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
When I ordered in wave 2 for MY 2023 it was made clear to me by my dealer that nothing would reflect the "private offer" at this point and it would made directly by Ford at the time of sale. I also have a build date now and nothing changed online as far as price goes.

My guess is that Ford will handle it as some sort of discount/credit applied to the purchase price at the point of sale but I am not expecting the MSRP to be reduced.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
When I ordered in wave 2 for MY 2023 it was made clear to me by my dealer that nothing would reflect the "private offer" at this point and it would made directly by Ford at the time of sale. I also have a build date now and nothing changed online as far as price goes.

My guess is that Ford will handle it as some sort of discount/credit applied to the purchase price at the point of sale but I am not expecting the MSRP to be reduced.
For what it's worth, this mirrors what my dealer told me as well.
Sponsored