• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pro Door Handle/Mirror replacements?

bordner42

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Looking to paint match my Pro's door handles and mirror, has anyone done that? I've seen covers on Ebay, but would rather fully replace it unless someone has a good cover recommendation. Thanks!
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Look on the ICE forums. Door handles and mirrors are shared.

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
You can get paint-to-match mirror caps and door handles from any Ford parts department to directly replace the molded black ones. Then you can get them painted at any body shop or DIY to color match. They swap out pretty easily and some internet searching will give you guidance videos and write-ups of people who have done it on regular F150s.

If you don’t want to handle the logistics you can contact BFN Truck Shop. They offer these items already painted to factory colors.

I saw one guy who painted the ones which came on the truck but it takes a lot of prep/effort to paint the pebbly surface texture.
Sponsored