• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pro Trailer Hitch Assist

swordfish

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Self Employed - Woodworking/ECommerce
Just learned about this feature. Haven't messed with pro trailer backup assist at all. Knew that it would help you back a trailer up, but didn't know about this hitch assist.

Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
He stated that the result was “within a half an inch or so”, but it looks to me like it overshot by more than half of the ball diameter.

I’m going to give it a try, but I can get closer than that thanks to the excellent cameras.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I decided to give this a try this morning in a friend’s driveway. After getting to the last step, the truck tells me the function isn’t possible because the inclination is too steep. OK, but you knew the angle of inclination before I started the process…..why not just tell me up front instead of letting me waste my time???

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Went to try this today. When I push the Pro Trailer button, it asks which trailer, not is a trailer connected.
Sponsored