• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hello again Lightning Forum!

After many requests, we are pleased to spotlight our most popular retractable tonneau covers! These retractable covers offer great protection while also being easy to operate with no maintenance needed! We will be spotlighting the RetraxOne MX, RetraxPro MX, RetraxOne XR and RetraxPro XR!

Details:
If you would like to get a quote on one of these just send us an email or PM with your vehicle information, and we will be happy to send that over to you! We accept all brands of cards, PayPal and even Affirm financing.

Contact Info:
You can reach PM us here at @Realtruck or email [email protected] with Lightning Retrax in the subject line!

About the Covers:

RETRAXONE MX
  • The RetraxONE MX combines durable polycarbonate construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxONE MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
  • The RetraxONE MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with the convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxONE MX is key lockable any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
  • The RetraxONE MX has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price
Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242825784-

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242834895-

RetraxPro MX:

• This cover is constructed from industrial strength aluminum slats that provide unsurpassed strength and ruggedness. The RetraxPRO MX combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxPRO MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
• The RetraxPRO MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with a convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. The RetraxPRO MX is key lockable in any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
• The RetraxPRO MX has a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee.

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242841115-

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242844688-

RetraxOne XR:
  • The RetraxONE XR combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish paired with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm seal.
  • The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities.
  • The RetraxONE XR has a 1 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242848685-

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242853983-

RetraxPro XR:

• The XR Series combines the PRO MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The RetraxPRO XR, combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish.
• The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities.
• The RetraxPRO XR has a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee.

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242858554-

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! 1681242861826-

(Cross bars & accessories are not included, but do qualify for forum pricing)

Due to pricing restrictions, I cannot post the percentages off on here, but you can PM any of us for the amounts. This will also include free shipping to the lower 48! We do charge sales tax for the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, D.C, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, VA, AZ, NM, ID. (Basically all states but OR, NH, MT, AK, DE)

If you have any questions feel free to email or PM and we are happy to help!
Sponsored

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150, 2020 Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Occupation
Asset Management
I have the RetraxPRO XR on my 2017 Ford F-150 XLR Supercrew and it works great. I have never had any problems opening or closing it. I also bought the cross bars and they have worked great our kayaks, ladders and even a few steel poles.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
My experience was not good with RealTruck customer service. I ordered the RETRAC XR and they upsold me the rino rack bars. The cover is perfect and I love the covered space, but the bars are 6” too short. I called and was told to email so I did, and their response was for me to ship the items back, at my cost, then re-order the right bars. It seems like they are selling me the cover they should have known the bars wouldn’t fit the F150, why should I be out shipping and restocking fees??
Buyer beware….
I bought the RetraxPRO XR from Realtruck and the Yakima hardware from The Rack Shop who have a nice package with heavy duty bars ready to go for this (kit is minus the bicycle mounts and associated matching lock cores for Yakima lock points also purchased). All went well.

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! IMG_3657.JPG

Ford F-150 Lightning Realtruck's Retrax Retractable Tonneau Covers Spotlight! IMG_3754.JPG

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My experience was not good with RealTruck customer service. I ordered the RETRAC XR and they upsold me the rino rack bars. The cover is perfect and I love the covered space, but the bars are 6” too short. I called and was told to email so I did, and their response was for me to ship the items back, at my cost, then re-order the right bars. It seems like they are selling me the cover they should have known the bars wouldn’t fit the F150, why should I be out shipping and restocking fees??
Buyer beware….
Hello! Could you please PM me your email or Sales order number for the Rhino Rack bars? I would be happy to look into this.

Sponsored

Bukaye71

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ext max tow
I want this cover and understand it’s being released in June. How can I get it ASAP.
RETRAX EQ

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I want this cover and understand it’s being released in June. How can I get it ASAP.
RETRAX EQ

We actually just got our first look at this tonneau in action this past week! We had it installed one of our Raptors and I was highly impressed! We were told they currently did not have any photos of it on the Lightning and the install is a little tougher than a powertrax but as soon as we start getting inventory/installs I plan to have a special post up!