• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Reservations & Orders on https://www.ford.ca/myaccount

pweaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Is anyone in Canada able to access their Reservation details. I'm almost ready just to cancel the order because I emailed my dealer 3 times looking for an update on where I am on their list but they ignored all my emails. When I go to ford.ca/myaccount and click on the "Reservations & Order" link so I can see what I need to do to cancel it I get to a page that says " Sometimes things just don't go as planned. "

Has anyone here made an order, or even picked up their truck from Ed Learn Ford in St. Catharines? I saw two Lightnings there a few weeks ago with the window sticker sill on them.
Sponsored

Lightning.Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna x 2
I have always got that page. It has a link to ford.com. Using that link then lets me sign in. Kind of. Then I still have to pull down the account submenu and click signin. That completes the signin process. Then pulling down the account submenu again shows my reservations and orders option. Slelecting that then shows my truck, but you still aren't there yet! Still need to click on the view link to see the order.

Very clear and simple. NOT! :p

OP
OP

pweaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Bolt EV
In Canada I end up on the ford.ca site and then selecting anything under the account submenu just loops me back to the same page I started from. This worked back in July, then in early August there was a message that the account pages were down for maintenance, now the reservation page is just broken.

If I select "Contact us" I am taken to a page where it gives me the "Chat" hours but no option to open a chat. :(

OP
OP

pweaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Evidently Ford.ca has decided to fix the issue by taking the "Reservations & Order" link off their site. :(

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, Telsa MY, 12 Leaf, 18 Leaf
Evidently Ford.ca has decided to fix the issue by taking the "Reservations & Order" link off their site. :(
My expierence ordering a Tesla has been 100x better than this. Even though I had to wait close to a year, I knew that on the date I ordered. And the car arrived 3 weeks before the estimated date.

Last Saturday I went in to "confirm my order", put down a deposit and my sales rep told me I would get the Ford Order # this past Tuesday. Friday I had seen nothing, so I went in. He assured me ordering was delayed to 11am Friday and that he would send it out later that day. Well here we are on Saturday and nothing.

Meanwhile Ford Canada is showing me no information. If this is my expierence ordering, what happens if there's an actual problem?

Sponsored

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
you can still see the transaction for your lightning reservation in the wallet section. that's it...

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I put a deposit on mine because my dealer told me orders were opening up. I did see my reservation fee was reversed from my online wallet. I called Ford customer service to confirm if that was because it was applied to an order, and they confirmed yes.

From there they told me they have no idea when I'll get it. My dealer told me they had no idea when I went to put the deposit down either.

It's a shame, because I don't want to abuse my salesperson. But if I'm being honest I would likely click that reservation page to check about 10 times a day at least for a VIN.

Lucky Larry

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, RX 350, GMC SIERRA, Pontiac Solstice
The reservations and orders choice is now available on the ford.ca/myaccount page. You can go in and view your reservation and order status.
Ford F-150 Lightning Reservations & Orders on https://www.ford.ca/myaccount reservation and order choice has returned

OP
OP

pweaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Thanks, nice to see that they finally brought that back.

Sponsored

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does anyone see something other than this on their ordered F150?

Ford F-150 Lightning Reservations & Orders on https://www.ford.ca/myaccount 1667821512722

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does this page change at all once you get a VIN or does it just stay like this the whole time throughout the build process?
It's not changed at all for me. I just found out my vehicle arrived at the dealer yesterday.

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Does anyone in Canada have an XLT? Never seen one in the wild. Lariats everywhere now in the greater Vancouver area.

Canadian Lightning

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Anti Matter Blue Lariat
It's not changed at all for me. I just found out my vehicle arrived at the dealer yesterday.
My Lighting Has arrived in Vancouver , just waiting at the rail yard to be off loaded and delivered to dealership .. Dealer said this can take up to 2 weeks .

Almost there .... Woohoo

Have the opportunity to get a Platinum at MRSP . Just trying to figure out if $11,000 price increase is worth it ....

Platinum has the following upgrades

Looks like better seats
Upgraded stereo
22" rims

anything else I'm missing?
Sponsored