• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Reservations & Orders on https://www.ford.ca/myaccount

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
Does anyone in Canada have an XLT? Never seen one in the wild. Lariats everywhere now in the greater Vancouver area.
I've seen couple. You may know that In Canada the XLT has the same rims as the Lariat so they are hard to differentiate. Look at the tailgate as XLT's don't have the light bar. Also saw my first Pro (fleet only in Canada) in Langley yesterday next to me charging. Surprised me.
Sponsored

JRoss93

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 - Ordered
My Lighting Has arrived in Vancouver , just waiting at the rail yard to be off loaded and delivered to dealership .. Dealer said this can take up to 2 weeks .

Almost there .... Woohoo

Have the opportunity to get a Platinum at MRSP . Just trying to figure out if $11,000 price increase is worth it ....

Platinum has the following upgrades

Looks like better seats
Upgraded stereo
22" rims

anything else I'm missing?
I personally don’t think the platinum is worth it for those features alone

JRoss93

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 - Ordered
I've seen couple. You may know that In Canada the XLT has the same rims as the Lariat so they are hard to differentiate. Look at the tailgate as XLT's don't have the light bar. Also saw my first Pro (fleet only in Canada) in Langley yesterday next to me charging. Surprised me.

I’m on the Surrey/Delta border and there’s definitely a few lariats around here. I have probably seen like 3 XLTs in the area as well.

We had a white fleet Pro as a loaner vehicle at work to test as a possible new fleet car, was nice for the “work truck” version.

ytwytw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lighting ER Lariat
My Lighting Has arrived in Vancouver , just waiting at the rail yard to be off loaded and delivered to dealership .. Dealer said this can take up to 2 weeks .

Almost there .... Woohoo

Have the opportunity to get a Platinum at MRSP . Just trying to figure out if $11,000 price increase is worth it ....

Platinum has the following upgrades

Looks like better seats
Upgraded stereo
22" rims

anything else I'm missing?

MY23 Platinum lost massage seats, smart scale/trailer, heated steering wheel
also make sure review your contract and the review the price

in my opinion, don't take the charger ($500 or $600), get a third party 40amp charger for less than $300
The ford mobile charger is way overpriced.
Sponsored