• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RETRAX EQ

Bukaye71

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ext max tow
I can’t wait to purchase this tonneau cover from Retrax as I have one of their manual covers for my 2011 F150. It’s being released soon!!!

This new cover is a game changer with Bluetooth and app use for opening and closing this motorized tonneau cover remotely.

Sponsored

p993c4s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Raptor, 21 Bronco FE, 22 Lightning Platinum
Haven’t heard any updates since the sema show. Hoping it’s available a lot sooner than later.

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
They mentioned end of July, yet no sign of its existence.

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
I initially had a motorized ReTrax cover installed a year ago on my 2022 Lightning. The drive mechanisms on each side would not stay in adjustment, and the cover would be become misaligned at the tailgate with a gap on one side. After the third adjustment I decided to replace the motorized cover with a manual ReTrax cover, which has been problem-free.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
The WQ will not be out there until February of 2023. We're a preferred dealer for Retrax so for those interested please keep us in mind. We offer competitive pricing and FREE SHIPPING.

Once we solidify a ship date we'll start taking orders for these on our website.