• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sad Day Broken Mirror. OEM mirror replacement = $1,200! Less expensive options??

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
It sucks that it wasn’t noticed, but instead of going with $2000 for it. Get one used or off of eBay. You can get a single side for about $200. They’re a piece of cake to replace, I upgraded mine to the power folding, extension the tow mirrors for less than $1000 for both sides.
Mine has a cracked right side turn signal, I found a manual folding mirror for $159 on Ebay that I was going buy just for parts. Just not sure if I can take it apart and get it back together, do you know of a guide to do this?
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Mine has a cracked right side turn signal, I found a manual folding mirror for $159 on Ebay that I was going buy just for parts. Just not sure if I can take it apart and get it back together, do you know of a guide to do this?
It’s the same as the ICE F-150, and really easy to do.

You can YouTube a video for any guide, the tow mirrors install guides are helpful.

Short overview:
Pry the plastic off using a pry tool. Be gentle, don’t break the clips.

Unscrew 3 nuts.

Unplug mirror.

Remove mirror.

Execute in reverse.