• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Soft Cover with Low Bed Rack?

JayPR14

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Private worker
Hi every avid Lightning fans,

I currently have nothing on my bed and was looking into add a soft cover (rollable) with low bed Rack (6'').

- Low bed rack so I can put a tent on it and still fit in underground parking/not add any drag.

- Soft cover so I can still roll up under the low bed rack and strap equipment to the back of the cab when I work (provided I remove my tent and rack)

I cannot have a retractable cover because I want to strap equipment to the back of the cab and I cant have a foldable one because of the low bed rack.

I'm having difficulties finding a soft cover that states you can still install bed rack.

I was wondering is anyone here has the setup I'm looking for or knows either a soft cover that states you can still add a bed rack on top or a bed rack that states it lets you install a soft cover underneath.

Thank everyone for your help.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JayPR14

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Private worker
Wow Sir,

I think you found exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model 3, Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Dev
Hi every avid Lightning fans,

I currently have nothing on my bed and was looking into add a soft cover (rollable) with low bed Rack (6'').

- Low bed rack so I can put a tent on it and still fit in underground parking/not add any drag.

- Soft cover so I can still roll up under the low bed rack and strap equipment to the back of the cab when I work (provided I remove my tent and rack)

I cannot have a retractable cover because I want to strap equipment to the back of the cab and I cant have a foldable one because of the low bed rack.

I'm having difficulties finding a soft cover that states you can still install bed rack.

I was wondering is anyone here has the setup I'm looking for or knows either a soft cover that states you can still add a bed rack on top or a bed rack that states it lets you install a soft cover underneath.

Thank everyone for your help.
i have this setup. But I don’t have a picture exactly.

it’s a tuxedo rolling soft cover.

the brackets on the bottom of the rack lift the rack up enough to still roll your cover (small amount of rubbing, just gotta wiggle)

Ford F-150 Lightning Soft Cover with Low Bed Rack? IMG_6533

Ford F-150 Lightning Soft Cover with Low Bed Rack? IMG_6532

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Just want to add that the Elevate T-slot rails will work with a majority of inside mount tonneau covers and you can install any rack that fits with a t-slot system like the Rhino Rack, Yakima or Thule!

https://realtruck.com/p/elevate-rack-system/
Sponsored