• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Soon receiving my truck

OP
OP

Thefishlady

First Name
Barbara D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Cmax E, Subaru WRX and soon F150 XLT Lightnin
Occupation
Busibess owner
RickLightning: It is confirmed the truck is on its way from Missouri to California, it is confirmed it is mine. Just waiting to hear now fromt he sales rep as to it's arrival and when to pick it up.
Per Galpin, there were so many reservations made in 2021 that it caused a computer glitch and many reservations were lost thus no additional emails came in for step # which was the deposit. All good now, I look forward to having my truck.
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
[.....] because I was not aware of the process.
I'm afraid you have finally discovered the real answer to your thread. Ford blazed a trail with this EV process and despite good intentions it failed on many levels. Price protection, reservation vs. order, ZEV priority vs reservation order, etc., etc. etc.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
RickLightning: It is confirmed the truck is on its way from Missouri to California, it is confirmed it is mine. Just waiting to hear now fromt he sales rep as to it's arrival and when to pick it up.
Per Galpin, there were so many reservations made in 2021 that it caused a computer glitch and many reservations were lost thus no additional emails came in for step # which was the deposit. All good now, I look forward to having my truck.
Glad to hear your truck is on it's way.

As for Galpin, being a huge volume dealer in the SFV, I can tell you that Galpin is above all, the best of all communications to customers.

Your Galpin salesperson assigned to your order should be sending you regular updates.

I find it very hard to believe they would "lose" a reservation as they are not the ones who originally took your $100 reservation fee - that was Ford.com online and went to the dealer who had to rely on Ford to tell them about allocations.
Sponsored