• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CA clean vehicle program $2,000 rebate was approved for my Lariat ER today.

swapeasy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Steel delivery
Great! Good for you. At least I know the program is working. I'm still a few weeks out to see if they give it to me.
They are 60 days behind on approving

OP
OP

AB852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Sweet. For reference - my application was received/confirmed 06/24.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Sweet. For reference - my application was received/confirmed 06/24.
6 weeks is not bad at all!

CVRP for my wife's PHEV in 2019 took over 90 days.

I just applied for my Lightning so I am hopeful!

BeeLightning

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Impala, Jag SUV, F-150 Lightning on order
Wish i could qualify :cry:

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
When I looked this morning they only had the 98kW battery (SR) listed. Did you also receive the $750 at time of sale?

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
My $2,000 rebate was approved for lariat ER today.
Good for you. I see the funding is still there I wonder how long before they send a check if that's what they do. Keep us posted I finally got to order a XLT last night.
Cheers

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Purchase >80k vehicle, own/rent in CA AND fall under the new 135k/200k income limits!?!

Glad that cheddar came through! But tell us your budget secrets:!

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
When I looked this morning they only had the 98kW battery (SR) listed. Did you also receive the $750 at time of sale?
CVRP is a post sale rebate for $2000.
CCFR is a point of sale credit given to you at time of contract - $750.

Did you buy your Lightning ?

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CVRP is a post sale rebate for $2000.
CCFR is a point of sale credit given to you at time of contract - $750.

Did you buy your Lightning ?
My Lightning ETA is 22nd. I was able to secure a purchase agreement, though.

They said they're still working on getting into the CCFR program--hopefully they're actually doing that and I'll hear back soon before the 22nd. They (CCFR) told me over the phone they had just finished a meeting and approved the Lighting but I didn't think to ask about SR vs. ER.

There's a $60K MSRP cap for the programs. I only see the F150L SR for selection on the CVRP site. That's why I'm curious if anyone with an ER has received the $750 CCFR POS rebate because that might given some insight as to how they're calculation MSRP and provide some guidance as to which of us will qualify for the CVRP rebate. That said, I ordered it in my name and I believe last year's rebate was filed under my name so I probably screwed myself unless I can put my wife's name or co-ownership on the truck and file it under her name. It's her truck anyway...hope I didn't screw that up :(

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
My Lightning ETA is 22nd. I was able to secure a purchase agreement, though.

They said they're still working on getting into the CCFR program--hopefully they're actually doing that and I'll hear back soon before the 22nd. They (CCFR) told me over the phone they had just finished a meeting and approved the Lighting but I didn't think to ask about SR vs. ER.

There's a $60K MSRP cap for the programs. I only see the F150L SR for selection on the CVRP site. That's why I'm curious if anyone with an ER has received the $750 CCFR POS rebate because that might given some insight as to how they're calculation MSRP and provide some guidance as to which of us will qualify for the CVRP rebate. That said, I ordered it in my name and I believe last year's rebate was filed under my name so I probably screwed myself unless I can put my wife's name or co-ownership on the truck and file it under her name. It's her truck anyway...hope I didn't screw that up :(
Gotta’ read the fine print. The F150L starts under $60k so it qualifies, the final price isn’t relevant. Odd but true. This is also why Tesla doesn’t qualify as the cheapest Y is above the sedan limit Which I think is $45k. It’s the government, so this not making sense makes sense.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gotta’ read the fine print. The F150L starts under $60k so it qualifies, the final price isn’t relevant.
That's what I suspected but wanted to confirm.

The CCFR site only lists the SR as eligible:

Ford F-150 Lightning CA clean vehicle program $2,000 rebate was approved for my Lariat ER today. Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 7.48.00 PM

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
I just found out on delivery last week that the CCFR is NOT good for the ER battery F-150 lightnings…there is an 8500lb weight limit…my Lariat ER is 8550.
If the dealership gives it to you…take it and run…they won’t get reimbursed from the state when they go to claim it. I fought the dealership really hard on this one…and they were right. My truck isn’t eligible, and I suspect most of the XLT, Lariat and Platinum trims won’t be…at least with the ER battery…thus, why they aren’t listed on the website. I had to do some serious digging to find it.
Congrats to anyone who snuck one by.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just found out on delivery last week that the CCFR is NOT good for the ER battery F-150 lightnings…there is an 8500lb weight limit…my Lariat ER is 8550.
That's good info. At least I can feel better about "losing" it from my dealer dragging their feet for months applying to the program (still haven't AFAIK). When I spoke to someone on the phone she told me they had just got out of a meeting where they finally approved the Lightning for all trims lower than Platinum. I didn't even think about weight differences between the SR to ER to ask about them and she probably didn't know enough about the truck to tell me without me asking.

Not that it matters...I cut the owner off mid-sentence, "Now, if this is going to take a month or..." "No, I'm *buying* the truck. If it's there tomorrow I'm buying the truck--I"m not trying to screw around over $750." I mean...I'm still going to remind him I've been asking for them to apply since the beginning of the year and see if he'll at least toss in some floor mats or something to "lessen the sting." heheh, I'm not opposed to some good old fashioned '80s style horse trading!
Sponsored