• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tax Credits

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Great advice from Rick and Pat!

Let me reinforce with another rendition of my graphics for the visual learners using the Bob scenario above, apply these concepts to your own personal situation, but don't share your details publicly, if any of this is over your head consult an enrolled tax return preparer, CPA skilled in federal taxation, if you convince a dealer to do something sketchy, a great criminal tax attorney might be a great backup to keep you out of club-fed.

Ford F-150 Lightning Tax Credits 1670273926091

Ford F-150 Lightning Tax Credits 1670274008650
Sponsored

Last edited:

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Great advice from Rick and Pat!

Let me reinforce with another rendition of my graphics for the visual learners using the Bob scenario above, apply these concepts to your own personal situation, but don't share your details publicly, if any of this is over your head consult an enrolled tax return preparer, CPA skilled in federal taxation, if you convince a dealer to do something sketchy, a great criminal tax attorney might be a great backup to keep you out of club-fed.

1670273926091.png

1670274008650.png
Excellent visual aid @TaxmanHog !

I like the end numbers - you hit my numbers I am guessing - refund = $5000.

That's what I am estimating since I always owe the IRS about $2500 at the end of the year which is why I file on the very last tax day...

This year, I'll be filing first in line for my first ever REFUND!

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Excellent visual aid @TaxmanHog !

I like the end numbers - you hit my numbers I am guessing - refund = $5000.

That's what I am estimating since I always owe the IRS about $2500 at the end of the year which is why I file on the very last tax day...

This year, I'll be filing first in line for my first ever REFUND!
A refund is nothing to be proud of, as you know always owing money. You should have adjusted your withholding, or your estimated taxes if self-employed.

Think of all that money you loaned interest free! :p
Sponsored