• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly, and expecting a different outcome...

flypony53

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, Tesla Model S
I would suggest placing something in between not to damage the plastic from the concrete surface. Hate to fray the edges and it no longer goes into the port on the truck.
This is what I have had to do with my A2Z adapter. I lean on the plug it until the charging starts. Had faults several times until I came up with this method...I think the tolerances in the adapters are too tight and are not locking in place effectively. just my opinion, zero facts to back it up.
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
There was another failure reported at this station over the weekend so it doesn’t look good for the summer.

OP
OP

Jodokk

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Professor
There was another failure reported at this station over the weekend so it doesn’t look good for the summer.
And NO ONE to call. And no one who actually cares... but those of us affected.
Sponsored