• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

To all successful Wave 1 orders, anyone get A/Z-Plan pricing?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Did you give them your pin already? So they applied it to your reservation before you got an invite?
I have not applied for a PIN yet. I usually don't do that until it's delivered to the dealer
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
I ordered the Lariat +, and for some reason I was thinking the pin would be applied during the financing/taking delivery portion. Sounds like I need to call my dealer and check on this. What was the A/Z plan price for the Lariat + ?
It's about 4% off.

DJBull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 XLT
It's about 4% off.
Yes, I saw that, I just figured if you knew actual number it would give me a real price to reference. But anyways, thank you for sharing, very helpful.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Yes, I saw that, I just figured if you knew actual number it would give me a real price to reference. But anyways, thank you for sharing, very helpful.
77,000 x. 04 = ~$3000

Sponsored

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
77,000 x. 04 = ~$3000
Question-- are "destination charges" ADM? I'm seeing this for a Lariat 511A, no options:

• BASE MSRPS1
    $77,474
  • OPTIONSS4 & ACCESSORIESS8
    + $0
  • DESTINATION CHARGESS17
    + $1,695
  • TOTAL MSRPS16
    = $79,169
  • ESTIMATED NET PRICES5
    = $79,169

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Question-- are "destination charges" ADM? I'm seeing this for a Lariat 511A, no options:

• BASE MSRPS1
    $77,474
  • OPTIONSS4 & ACCESSORIESS8
    + $0
  • DESTINATION CHARGESS17
    + $1,695
  • TOTAL MSRPS16
    = $79,169
  • ESTIMATED NET PRICES5
    = $79,169
no. that's a factory fee

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
PINs are good for one year.
My bad ur correct. I looked at last one I used. Got email 9/17. Thought it expired 10/17 (30 days later) ..missed the 2022 part lol. One year it is.

Ford F-150 Lightning To all successful Wave 1 orders, anyone get A/Z-Plan pricing? Screenshot_20220114-152332_Gmail

DEEPDOWN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Sport FX4
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
I ordered the Lariat +, and for some reason I was thinking the pin would be applied during the financing/taking delivery portion. Sounds like I need to call my dealer and check on this. What was the A/Z plan price for the Lariat + ?
PIN "should" always be applied to the order input. Traditionally, AXZ always got priority build (apparently idea was to not piss off employees/retirees, from buying competitive makes). My 2021 Lariat 502A/Sport/FX4 arrived (4 months) ahead of previous non-plan orders.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
PIN "should" always be applied to the order input. Traditionally, AXZ always got priority build (apparently idea was to not piss off employees/retirees, from buying competitive makes). My 2021 Lariat 502A/Sport/FX4 arrived (4 months) ahead of previous non-plan orders.
Maybe in Canada...

My 2021 Mach-E was ordered on 5/29/21 and maybe got made last week. My dealer does over 50% of their business via plans, and would have put it in if needed. He never asked for my PIN. I don't believe this is correct at least in the US.

Sponsored
OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I've always used the pin when finalizing deal/picking up. But i've always picked up cars that were on the lot, or a dealer traded locally for. This is my first vehicle i've ever ordered. If someone can confrirm this info, that's be awesome. I'll get my pin and supply it to dealer right away. What happens though if your order takes over a year and ur pin no longer valid..do you just give them a new pin number? Kind of a waste of a pin that someone else could have used.

jaturner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Taurus
Plan pricing is not that great. I've included my confirmation showing all three plan prices.
20220112_103040_remastered(1).jpg
That seems to follow this formula from another thread:

View attachment 36858

The only thing that comes close to making sense for the 4% off the Lariat would be if D&D is also free with AZD plans?

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
That seems to follow this formula from another thread:

View attachment 36858

The only thing that comes close to making sense for the 4% off the Lariat would be if D&D is also free with AZD plans?
Someone stated that the Plan discount increases as you go up to higher models. So ford may have averaged the 2.25% discount. So Pro discount around 1%, platinum around 4%..everything in between ??? so it could average 2.25..idk.

Anyone get any answers from their dealer about giving them the PIN now, and if it would prioritize order? My dealer either playing dumb or idk but said he doesn't know how to submit and to just wait til its delivered. I have A-plan written on my purchase order as well as A-Plan pricing, so i feel safe. But it'd be nice to get it prioritized on build list if that is in fact true.

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
Someone stated that the Plan discount increases as you go up to higher models. So ford may have averaged the 2.25% discount. So Pro discount around 1%, platinum around 4%..everything in between ??? so it could average 2.25..idk.

Anyone get any answers from their dealer about giving them the PIN now, and if it would prioritize order? My dealer either playing dumb or idk but said he doesn't know how to submit and to just wait til its delivered. I have A-plan written on my purchase order as well as A-Plan pricing, so i feel safe. But it'd be nice to get it prioritized on build list if that is in fact true.
Did you go into your dealer to get it on the po? I’m assuming they can’t do it online

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Did you go into your dealer to get it on the po? I’m assuming they can’t do it online
I initially ordered and put deposit online day one and was on phone with dealer to make sure he accepts.. I went into dealer the day after to sign the po. I didn't know I would get A-plan up until that moment. So when writing up order, they wrote on there AXD plan: pin required, wrote in all the a-plan numbers, tax, plates, and i signed.
Sponsored