• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
It's weird that we haven't seen any social media posts from dealers or customers who have received deliveries. I would expect that at least some of the trucks being shipped via convoy would have been delivered by now, unless they're exclusively heading to Honolulu or Juneau.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
It's weird that we haven't seen any social media posts from dealers or customers who have received deliveries. I would expect that at least some of the trucks being shipped via convoy would have been delivered by now, unless they're exclusively heading to Honolulu or Juneau.
I have to think we’ll start seeing some in the wild by the end of the week.

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
I have to think we’ll start seeing some in the wild by the end of the week.
Let's hope so. There has been almost a month's worth of false starts since the "launch launch for the eventual launch" and I'm starting to think that there's more to the story than what they're letting on.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Shipping takes longer than you think.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
The problem is not only shipping but no one here has a check mark on Production or Build on their tracker…. We’ll as far as I know. Which to me means these trucks aren’t even ready to ship

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
The rail car identifier is TTGX 158901, in the event anyone has ability to track the shipment via the car identifier.

EDIT: That rail car arrived in Gibson, IN at 7:30pm last night according to CSX. No ETA available.

I tracked the rail car from Farley's video again, tonight is was in Lomax, IL. So, from Sunday night to tonight it only went from IN to IL. Wherever it's headed it's getting there very slowly.

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Thinking that a way to locate Delivered Mannequins in the Wild was to search Ford Dealer Inventory in and around Dearborn, Mi, (Least Shipping Distance) I found the Dealer below who states he has Two (One for Sale, One Demonstrator). Maybe someone in the area could check him out?

Elder Ford 777 John R , Troy, MI 48083 Sales: 248-861-2825

https://www.elderford.com/new-Troy-2022-Ford-F+150+Lightning-Lariat-1FT6W1EV7NWG04586

Ford F-150 Lightning Video: F-150 Lightnings Loaded onto Trains with Spring Deliveries Underway! Lariat1.PNG

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Thinking that a way to locate Delivered Mannequins in the Wild was to search Ford Dealer Inventory in and around Dearborn, Mi, (Least Shipping Distance) I found the Dealer below who states he has Two (One for Sale, One Demonstrator). Maybe someone in the area could check him out?

Elder Ford 777 John R , Troy, MI 48083 Sales: 248-861-2825

https://www.elderford.com/new-Troy-2022-Ford-F+150+Lightning-Lariat-1FT6W1EV7NWG04586

Lariat1.PNG

The Blend Date on that one is May 26th and it’s a green sticker, so I’m not sure that dealers website is accurate

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I tracked the rail car from Farley's video again, tonight is was in Lomax, IL. So, from Sunday night to tonight it only went from IN to IL. Wherever it's headed it's getting there very slowly.
The trucks being loaded into that car we’re heading to a Texas (probably Dallas) rail yard.
Maybe the train with Lightnings on board has to stop at a charging station every couple hundred miles? ;)

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber