• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

YouTube Channel Trucked Up EVs - Highly Recommend

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
Hello all,

I’m always looking for interesting and entertaining content out there and recently found Trucked UP EV’s. He’s a Canadian Lightning owner with informative and very humorous content:

I am guessing he is likely active on these forums - if so thanks for what you are doing!

If you have not yet synced up with a local club you should check out LightningClubsOfAmerica:

https://www.lightningclubsofamerica.org/home
Sponsored

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Thanks for posting, that was pretty enjoyable to watch, and I don’t typically give compliments to Youtubers easily, if he keeps it up, I have no doubt that channel will blow up

OP
OP
kstype

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
From what I can see thus far he’s upfront and honest about FUD on both sides of the EV debate.

Toby57

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XL 101A
Occupation
retired
Quote: thats nine grand in your pocket before the sale. Unquote: That is salesman talk. That is when I was done hearing his spill. Oh he explains where the figure comes from. It is not in anyones pocket. Only reason to phrase it that way, salesman talk.
Sponsored