• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Can’t believe we can actually have build week threads but here it is! If this is your week post here and update, Vin#, delays, shipping, delivery, or anything else. Can’t wait!

Lariat ER with Spray In coming to SoCal!
Sponsored

Chemeng1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
Can’t believe we can actually have build week threads but here it is! If this is your week post here and update, Vin#, delays, shipping, delivery, or anything else. Can’t wait!

Lariat ER with Spray In coming to SoCal!
I have the same assigned build week. Lariat ER without Max Tow headed for NJ.
I haven’t received an email update from Ford, I found the update on the Ford website under my order details.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Got my VIN # from the hack posted by @idahospud

I was then able to add it to the Ford Order Tracking with an estimated build date TBD and was able to add it to my Ford Pass

An easy way to find you VIN is once you are on the source code page is search “1FT” and it should pop up

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs

I was then able to add it to the Ford Order Tracking with an estimated build date TBD and was able to add it to my Ford Pass

An easy way to find you VIN is once you are on the source code page is search “1FT” and it should pop up
Did you have any issues with the tracking page accepting your order number? I found my VIN but it is saying my order number from the reservation page is invalid.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Did you have any issues with the tracking page accepting your order number? I found my VIN but it is saying my order number from the reservation page is invalid.
Your Order Numer is the 4 digits on your order sheet given to you by the dealer.

Sponsored

Chemeng1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER - Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer

Same here. The Ford order tracking shows TBD for the build date, but it shows week of 5/2 on the Ford Lightning reservation page in my account.

Has anyone with a 5/2 build date received an email from Ford informing them of their build date like some of the April build dates users have indicated on this forum?

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Same here. The Ford order tracking shows TBD for the build date, but it shows week of 5/2 on the Ford Lightning reservation page in my account.

Has anyone with a 5/2 build date received an email from Ford informing them of their build date like some of the April build dates users have indicated on this forum?
Not yet, I think we will probably receive one as we get closer and a firm build date is ready.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Getting closer, 3 weeks away! We should be seeing Window Stickers soon

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
Your Order Numer is the 4 digits on your order sheet given to you by the dealer.
Dumb Question

Does our Order Number have any relation to the sequential number of Lightnings being produced in 2022?

Such as: My 8943 = the 8943rd produced?

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Dumb Question

Does our Order Number have any relation to the sequential number of Lightnings being produced in 2022?

Probably applies more to your dealer somehow than to Ford. Mine is 7057 and I was one of the last to be scheduled judging by posts on here.

Sponsored
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Dumb Question

No, If I recall it’s dealer specific

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
I'm week of 5/2 also. Am I wrong to assume we could have our trucks by the end of May or first of June? I would feel a lot better if the "ok to buy" was issued and currently built trucks would start shipping. Then we would have a couple of weeks of trucks being built and shipped to see what kind of lead times we are dealing with.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I'm week of 5/2 also. Am I wrong to assume we could have our trucks by the end of May or first of June? I would feel a lot better if the "ok to buy" was issued and currently built trucks would start shipping. Then we would have a couple of weeks of trucks being built and shipped to see what kind of lead times we are dealing with.
It took about 2 weeks for my ICE truck to be delivered after it was built. I am hoping for the same with the Lightning, especially with Ford wanting the headlines of deliveries. But we’ll see, I’d say mid to late June

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
It took about 2 weeks for my ICE truck to be delivered after it was built. I am hoping for the same with the Lightning, especially with Ford wanting the headlines of deliveries. But we’ll see, I’d say mid to late June
How long did it take for your ice truck to be built? Starting from the day productions starts? Thanks!

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
How long did it take for your ice truck to be built? Starting from the day productions starts? Thanks!
3 days, it went pretty quick. Then about 2 more days for the spray in liner.
Sponsored