• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Tell us more about that air stream you'll be towing : ) - congrats YO.

whypave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F450
Occupation
Pre-Sales Engineer for a VAR
Congrats! I have an Antimatter Blue Platinum with max recline seats on order. I didn't get the spray in bed liner because I thought it was constrained. Did your truck come with the spray in bedliner? I see you have the manual side steps all the demo Plati's seem to have, I guess Ford really can't get their hands on them to put on high trim trucks. I asked my dealer if I could get the power steps and they said it was too late because my truck was going into production. Enjoy your new Lightning!

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Oh and what's your payload capacity ? (max payload sticker in door jam)

Sponsored

Chuin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
What was the state of charge when delivered? Interested to see what they ship them at.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Unless it comes on at night, no. I tried playing with the settings and ambient is on max
If you had them it is very evident - clear lens around the base of the cupholders.

Reactions: GDN

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
After you charge it up the first time, make sure to track your actual miles driven and let it go down a while before charging again, and report back.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
What was the state of charge when delivered? Interested to see what they ship them at.
Dealers are supposed to charge them to 100% before delivery as part of PDI. That is why you can't pick it up the same day it is received.

Sponsored

juzman

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline 2017
Congrats!!! I’m waiting on a Platinum in Black. Build date is 6/6 and hasn’t change. Happy to see length of build time. Enjoy!!

OP
OP
oneguynick

oneguynick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
CTO
Congrats! I have an Antimatter Blue Platinum with max recline seats on order. I didn't get the spray in bed liner because I thought it was constrained. Did your truck come with the spray in bedliner? I see you have the manual side steps all the demo Plati's seem to have, I guess Ford really can't get their hands on them to put on high trim trucks. I asked my dealer if I could get the power steps and they said it was too late because my truck was going into production. Enjoy your new Lightning!

Mine does have the spray-in bed liner.

The sidesteps are manual, but interestingly have lights at the backs. I hadn't seen that prior

OP
OP
oneguynick

oneguynick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
CTO
Dealers are supposed to charge them to 100% before delivery as part of PDI. That is why you can't pick it up the same day it is received.
Yep they charged it overnight