• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Also signed up to beta-test the F-150 Lightnings charging utilization and compliance with a experimental TOU rate plan for National Grid (MASS), their APP and communication with FORD-PASS to capture charging session with my current AC-BASIC (mobile charger), eventually I will transition to FCSP once it goes live.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1663638135731
Sponsored

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
City inspector signed off on rough & final this morning, he is sending approval to Grid for scheduling the service connection.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Where is the truck now?
Still at the dealer, the 5th one they got at this store. This one was the lowest mileage delivered to the store but also has an earlier build date with the most options so far.

Hey, what do I need ti take out of my 21,? Does the Lariat come with locking cargo tie downs? What about Ford roadside service kit? Ford First aid kit? I pick it up Friday.

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
speaking for myself, it’s better than expected. I have 3k miles in the month of which 2k were on a road trip. It seems to do everything well. It’s comfortable, fast and practical. The short coming to me is the ford pass app compared to some competitors and the lack of phone as a key (PAAK).

I'll second this, far exceeded our expectations. It's my wife's truck, but I look for reasons to drive it (and I am lucky enough to get to drive a Rivian daily). Its become our default road trip car and the wife prefers it to her previous car (Model X) by a good margin. Ford exceeded expectations on this one.

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Still at the dealer, the 5th one they got at this store. This one was the lowest mileage delivered to the store but also has an earlier build date with the most options so far.

Hey, what do I need ti take out of my 21,? Does the Lariat come with locking cargo tie downs? What about Ford roadside service kit? Ford First aid kit? I pick it up Friday.
My Lariat came with the locking cargo tie-downs…I haven’t come across a roadside service kit or first aid kit…unless they’re buried in with the tire jack behind the rear passengers seat….I don’t think so…..

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired

It has the bed cleats but let me go check the rest when I go outside in a bit. So tomorrow is the big day? I think you'll be happy and hopefully forget about all this delay and nonsense that took place. I'll get back in a couple hours.

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired

I only have the cleats and no of the other items. I put together my own roadside kit.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
I only have the cleats and no of the other items. I put together my own roadside kit.
Probably better off with it although it's cute in the bags are embroidered with Ford's name, the jumper cables in there are downright ridiculous. The teeny tiny copper wires that they have for jumper cables got so hot it melted the handles and they were still brand new Chinese crap.

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
@Regular150 Gonna be a restless sleep tonight I imagine. Happy to hear its at the dealer waiting for you at last. Enjoy the moment. In the end, unfortunately you were right about being last. Not always good to be right.

Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Well it was worth the wait. I will miss the 21 Platinum Powerboost but, no Gas, no oil changes, the ride and the Frunk, wow. Thank you Dearborn Employees for a wonderful truck that you spent a small portion of your life building day in and day out. First impressions are job well done!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_20220923_130726

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
I'll second this, far exceeded our expectations. It's my wife's truck, but I look for reasons to drive it (and I am lucky enough to get to drive a Rivian daily). Its become our default road trip car and the wife prefers it to her previous car (Model X) by a good margin. Ford exceeded expectations on this one.
Now that I have had my Lightning Lariat with the extended battery for about 6 weeks, I can also say that it has exceeded my expectations.
Well it was worth the wait. I will miss the 21 Platinum Powerboost but, no Gas, no oil changes, the ride and the Frunk, wow. Thank you Dearborn Employees for a wonderful truck that you spent a small portion of your life building day in and day out. First impressions are job well done!

IMG_20220923_130726.jpg
Beautiful truck! I have one just like it. There are many great colors for the Lightning and Star Light White is the one that my wife chose. Very easy to keep looking clean. I have a few hundred miles on mine now and it has exceeded my expectations. If I drive relatively conservatively and don't exceed 70 mph on the freeway, I can get 300 miles in mixed driving (town / freeway). Combine that with quiet comfort and I find that very impressive. I also found the fit and finish to be really great. Ford did a really good job with this vehicle. I kept my 2018 F150 Lariat. It sits right next to my new Lightning in the garage.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_0378 2

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
@TaxmanHog Does this officially close out the 6/6 build week deliveries?

This may have already come up, but we have a 2022 GTPE as well! Our's is space white but wow what a coincidence.
We're all in! Second MachE as our First Edition sold us on EV. Im impressed with the interior of the Lightning, it's not Platinum Level, but it's fine! Here we are putting it too work! Pulls effortlessly.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_20220924_163648

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_20220924_163708
Sponsored