• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
I’ll definitely be preordering any mid size truck EV that I can. I’d even consider the Maverick size as an EV. If they are fast, have good range, and have good kwh/mi I am in !!

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
I’ll definitely be preordering any mid size truck EV that I can. I’d even consider the Maverick size as an EV. If they are fast, have good range, and have good kwh/mi I am in !!
My magic 8-Ball says "ask again". so then I did it again and it said "Reservations for the 2025 Ranger EV begin spring of 2024, ordering banks open in fall and first deliveries occur in Q1 2025" ....

I would suggest that anyone considering a ranger checks out that backseat though. I own one for my business and it's not suitable for humans. So hard going from a full sized to midsized.. IMO

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
My magic 8-Ball says "ask again". so then I did it again and it said "Reservations for the 2025 Ranger EV begin spring of 2024, ordering banks open in fall and first deliveries occur in Q1 2025" ....

I would suggest that anyone considering a ranger checks out that backseat though. I own one for my business and it's not suitable for humans. So hard going from a full sized to midsized.. IMO
Maverick back seat is bigger

Sponsored

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Good to know.. I've yet to drive one. I have a customer who has one though and it's pretty nice for a small truck.. For me, the ranger is too small of a vehicle on the inside yet too big of a vehicle on the outside. The ranger replaced an explorer sport trac at my company and I would have just ordered another one of those if they still existed.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Ranger EV?!

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’ve sat in my friend’s and it’s fine for me and I am tall. not nearly what an F150 is but man is the f150 back seat HUGE!!

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I spent a decent chunk of time in the backseat of my Ranger and I'm a big guy. Granted I was typically drunk off my ass, so maybe that helped. I did love the overall look of the truck.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
I like the Lightning, but it is way more than I need. I'd love to swap it for a Maverick EV in another couple of years or so.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I like the Lightning, but it is way more than I need. I'd love to swap it for a Maverick EV in another couple of years or so.
That’s where I am at. But whatever it is will have to have a good frunk and speed. Then I am in
Sponsored