• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GASX

First Name
Sagar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat, LX470, e-tron, Sienna
Just picked up the truck and the color is definitely growing on me! I was bummed that Smoked Quartz was removed, but this is a nice replacement!
Sponsored

Sponsored

ZEVcentric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Model 3, Model Y, E-tron
Just picked mine up last week. I placed an order back in 2021 and my build opp came up about a month ago but I never saw the email and then all of a sudden got my $100 back. I wasn't too sad because I had some friends go out to Texas to pick some up off the lot under MSRP. I went on a hunt and fortunately had a client of mine who used to work at this dealership. They happened to have a spec with my essentials and we worked out a deal. I did not pay over MSRP like so many dealerships are doing in the Bay Area, CA. The original color I wanted was the Antimatter Blue but considering how dark that color is and how much I like photography this probably turned out for the best. I am going to modify this and likely sacrifice range but it's just a shop truck to get inventory moved around town anyway and hopefully turn some heads with a basic build out. Wish me luck. I've pretty much ruined all our other EV's in the family as well.

XLT with Max trailer package. That's about all I needed. There's a few other small add ons it had but the former is what I truly needed.
Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230601-ZEVLightning-6
Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230601-ZEVLightnin

Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230601-ZEVLightning-5
Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230601-ZEVLightning-4

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Just picked mine up last week. I placed an order back in 2021 and my build opp came up about a month ago but I never saw the email and then all of a sudden got my $100 back. I wasn't too sad because I had some friends go out to Texas to pick some up off the lot under MSRP. I went on a hunt and fortunately had a client of mine who used to work at this dealership. They happened to have a spec with my essentials and we worked out a deal. I did not pay over MSRP like so many dealerships are doing in the Bay Area, CA. The original color I wanted was the Antimatter Blue but considering how dark that color is and how much I like photography this probably turned out for the best. I am going to modify this and likely sacrifice range but it's just a shop truck to get inventory moved around town anyway and hopefully turn some heads with a basic build out. Wish me luck. I've pretty much ruined all our other EV's in the family as well.

XLT with Max trailer package. That's about all I needed. There's a few other small add ons it had but the former is what I truly needed.
20230601-ZEVLightning-6.jpg
20230601-ZEVLightning.jpg

20230601-ZEVLightning-5.jpg
20230601-ZEVLightning-4.jpg
Congrats on your new Lightning truck! These photos are amazing. Welcome to the club!

ZEVcentric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Model 3, Model Y, E-tron
Congrats on your new Lightning truck! These photos are amazing. Welcome to the club!
Thanks FORD!!!!! We're taking our inaugural trip to Pismo beach with the kiddos tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that the chargers are all functional. I'm trying to convince the wife to let us bring the air fryer or any appliance for that matter so we can use the 120V to cook something on the beach rather than coal or propane BBQ. I'm hoping to grab some pics while we're there too.

Sponsored
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
I picked up my truck back in Dec. And decided to go through with getting tint and Xpel stealth ppf installed. So far i am super glad i did cause this color turned out good with the matte look.
Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club IMG_4654
Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club IMG_4477
Ford F-150 Lightning AZURE GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club IMG_4557
Sponsored