• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
What length is the Kayak? I'm waiting on delivery of my lightning, but have a 14' kayak w/tow extension.
That boat is 12.5’. I have a long boat that is 15.5’ that I carry also.

Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
For the time I had it, I enjoyed it. It's been in the dealership for a camera fix for 3 weeks now because they don't have the expertise working on "hybrid" vehicles. lol. What a joke.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
For the time I had it, I enjoyed it. It's been in the dealership for a camera fix for 3 weeks now because they don't have the expertise working on "hybrid" vehicles. lol. What a joke.
What camera issue?

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
What camera issue?
While they were re-calibrating my cameras (after an accident repair), they apparently broke my harness which made all except the reverse camera inoperable. They have had the harness for a month now and my truck for 3 weeks and their excuse is they don't have the knowledge. So we are waiting until they can get someone to fix this.

OP
OP
USA EV

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
While they were re-calibrating my cameras (after an accident repair), they apparently broke my harness which made all except the reverse camera inoperable. They have had the harness for a month now and my truck for 3 weeks and their excuse is they don't have the knowledge. So we are waiting until they can get someone to fix this.
Ouch! Those harnesses are deeply embedded and go everywhere. Won't be an easy repair. I hope they get it sorted out for you quickly.

Sponsored

Jseis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
July 2021 SR MME, July 2023, Lightning Lariat
My truck doing truck things is visiting work sites and “Great Job! Carry On!”.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_1650
At the diner “Carry On & Great Coffee!”

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_1441

At the Marina “The dredge did what!?”

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_0764

At the cannery site “The power won’t be in till April?”

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_0269

At the ironwork “He’s not leaving till May?”

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_0157

At the dike “When are the sheet-pile due?”

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_0046

At the dealer “Whose idea was this?”