• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WhipSticks

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Scientist
Tried doing truck things last night. Turns out, it's not very capable and I got stuck in my own yard.

20231211_072418.jpg

20231211_071945.jpg
I can't tell because of all the mud, but are those the stock AS or AT tires?
Sponsored

Computermedic78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
I can't tell because of all the mud, but are those the stock AS or AT tires?
AS I think. Once Toyo drops their AT in February I'm getting a set of those. I cant sacrifice the range on the KO2s.

Sponsored

Sponsored

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I’ll have to start taking and sharing better pics, I’ve used mine to haul beehives, logs, a bed, log splitter, a Honda lawnmower back and forth between my home in Houston and my weekend ranch 100 miles west.

here it is having gotten some minor mods, bed liner added, tonneau cover, mounted flashlight in the ned, charging out in the country..

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_7950

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_7951

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_7952

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I’ll have to start taking and sharing better pics, I’ve used mine to haul beehives, logs, a bed, log splitter, a Honda lawnmower back and forth between my home in Houston and my weekend ranch 100 miles west.

here it is having gotten some minor mods, bed liner added, tonneau cover, mounted flashlight in the ned, charging out in the country..

IMG_7950.jpeg

IMG_7951.jpeg

IMG_7952.jpeg
We love seeing the F-150 Lightning in action, Rich! Thanks for sharing!

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Most trucks doing truck things pics are boring but boring is good. I don’t want excitement when I’m using my truck to do truck things like carrying a cooler and a chainsaw in its new case. As a side note using those yellow flexible equipment ties is a handy way to help ensure things don’t move around during travel. My liner has hard plastic walls and a rubber mat so I’m not too concerned about sliding but it could roll so I used the tie to prevent that. I just leave them in there for whenever needed, I also keep sets of cheap cargo straps in the storage area under the back seat.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 PXL_20231230_171452633.MP_Original