• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I finally got an estimated delivery this past weekend of 12/1-12/7. Then this morning it was bumped out to 12/2-12/8. Cut to 2pm this afternoon and I get a picture from my dealer of the window sticker! An hour later I get the assembly line photo (taken on 10/31). So keep the faith those of you with no delivery window, it can go quickly.
How about those of us with 3 delivery windows? Do I get 3 trucks quickly then? lol
Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I appreciate your sunny-side-up disposition.
My sunny-side-up disposition has been sitting in the sun a bit too long and now it has done what eggs do sitting in the sun for 3.5 weeks in a parking lot in Michigan.

I've spent far too long today scouring the internet and questioning any CS rep I could get for a few minutes trying to figure out anything with the schedule and this absurd process. I've seen mobsters talk more about the people involved than the NVST does. According to the process I've thoroughly researched (and I'm filling in a few blanks here) a magical transport truck that shoots rainbows out of the tailpipe suddenly appears and takes your vehicle to a train when enough sacrifices have been made to Marduk, the transport god of Ford. That train then goes through a black hole and at some point shows up "near" your dealer. Next, a man named "Frank" or sometimes "Stu" picks the truck up with his bare hands and sets it gently on the transport vehicle and drives it to your dealer. Sometimes this process takes 7 days, sometimes 7 weeks (depending on the phase of the moon), but the number 7 is always involved.

Hope this helps.

Nebraskabob

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning pro, maverick xlt
FWIW, I got my final pricing from @Granger Ford today for my Pro.

The $1000 discount (below MSRP), the $5000 Price Protection, and the $7000 Private Offer were all included right off the bat. They didn't attempt to pretend like I wasn't eligible or they couldn't see it or didn't know. I haven't signed the paperwork quite yet (doing it remote since I'm in FL), so it's not a 100% done deal, yet, but this is a great indication that any dealer acting like you aren't qualified or you only qualify for one of the discounts or they can't see the discounts are either:

a) Wrong
b) Lying

TL;DR - The dealer can see the Price Protection AND the Private Offer for Pros.
Did anyone else take delivery of a Pro yet? Mine is only about 40 miles away waiting for the truck but my dealer is still claiming that I only have the 7k private offer. Not the 5k price protection.

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
My sunny-side-up disposition has been sitting in the sun a bit too long and now it has done what eggs do sitting in the sun for 3.5 weeks in a parking lot in Michigan.

I've spent far too long today scouring the internet and questioning any CS rep I could get for a few minutes trying to figure out anything with the schedule and this absurd process. I've seen mobsters talk more about the people involved than the NVST does. According to the process I've thoroughly researched (and I'm filling in a few blanks here) a magical transport truck that shoots rainbows out of the tailpipe suddenly appears and takes your vehicle to a train when enough sacrifices have been made to Marduk, the transport god of Ford. That train then goes through a black hole and at some point shows up "near" your dealer. Next, a man named "Frank" or sometimes "Stu" picks the truck up with his bare hands and sets it gently on the transport vehicle and drives it to your dealer. Sometimes this process takes 7 days, sometimes 7 weeks (depending on the phase of the moon), but the number 7 is always involved.

Hope this helps.
Pretty accurate. Mostly luck that anyone gets a delivery. I waited 3 weeks for the last 100 miles for my Bronco last year. Looks like the Lightning will be about the same. Already been 10 days.

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Did anyone else take delivery of a Pro yet? Mine is only about 40 miles away waiting for the truck but my dealer is still claiming that I only have the 7k private offer. Not the 5k price protection.
FWIW, an update: All my papers are signed. The truck is officially mine, I just won’t have it until this weekend, and I got both discounts. ~$47k total after all options, taxes, destination fee, etc. (before $7500 tax credit).

You signed an agreement at the prior MSRP, right? And put down a deposit of $500 or whatever at the time of order, correct?

I’m not a lawyer, but I’m pretty sure that’s way more solid than even the Private Offer.

Edit: Also, this is a case where Ford will jump in if you have the old number in writing. Hopefully you have in writing that they’ve told you you’re getting the Private Offer, too.

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
tried to get an 8pm ford chat update. Kinda weird, maybe the people outside of business hours don't have the same tools as the day crew? Maybe i will wake up to an estimated delivery date because its finally moving 🤞

REP: Mark, I see here your vehicle is in transit. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and you can track your new vehicle. I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford. Rest assured, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you.
ME: it has been telling me in transit but was sitting at the new boston rail yard for 2 weeks now, Are you seeing it is now actually moving?
REP: I can only see its current status. I would advise reaching out to your selling dealership for more in-depth details.

Nebraskabob

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning pro, maverick xlt
FWIW, an update: All my papers are signed. The truck is officially mine, I just won’t have it until this weekend, and I got both discounts. ~$47k total after all options, taxes, destination fee, etc. (before $7500 tax credit).

You signed an agreement at the prior MSRP, right? And put down a deposit of $500 or whatever at the time of order, correct?

I’m not a lawyer, but I’m pretty sure that’s way more solid than even the Private Offer.

Edit: Also, this is a case where Ford will jump in if you have the old number in writing. Hopefully you have in writing that they’ve told you you’re getting the Private Offer, too.
Yes I did sign a document showing msrp ar that time.

Sponsored

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
D7820B61-F61A-4AA2-940A-376FFEB40F59.jpeg

Just got this. “To ensure my complete satisfaction” lol
Are you saying them delaying arrival of your truck by two weeks and pretending it has something to do with quality control isn't going to make you feel better about this whole experience?

I got the same e-mail, with an inaccurate initial date range, and yeah, that absolute classic "ensure my complete satisfaction" line. Yes, guys. What I wanted more than anything to make this a five-star experience was for my truck to sit in a freight rail parking lot 20 miles from the factory for six weeks. That's definitely what was top on my list of "What I expect from a top-tier manufacturer."

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Are you saying them delaying arrival of your truck by two weeks and pretending it has something to do with quality control isn't going to make you feel better about this whole experience?

I got the same e-mail, with an inaccurate initial date range, and yeah, that absolute classic "ensure my complete satisfaction" line. Yes, guys. What I wanted more than anything to make this a five-star experience was for my truck to sit in a freight rail parking lot 20 miles from the factory for six weeks. That's definitely what was top on my list of "What I expect from a top-tier manufacturer."
Lol yeah and now our date range falls in perfectly with a rail strike. Totally satisfied now!

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
tried to get an 8pm ford chat update. Kinda weird, maybe the people outside of business hours don't have the same tools as the day crew? Maybe i will wake up to an estimated delivery date because its finally moving 🤞

REP: Mark, I see here your vehicle is in transit. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and you can track your new vehicle. I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford. Rest assured, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you.
ME: it has been telling me in transit but was sitting at the new boston rail yard for 2 weeks now, Are you seeing it is now actually moving?
REP: I can only see its current status. I would advise reaching out to your selling dealership for more in-depth details.
Unfortunately, any truck that's no longer at the factory and hasn't yet arrived at the destination dealership is listed as "In transit," whether it's actually moving or not. My truck has been "In transit" for 16 days now, though Ford said it left the factory Nov. 8. I think in our case "In transit" means the rail yard in New Boston, Michigan took possession of the truck. It'll stay in the "In transit" status until it shows up in Apopka.