• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Does your order status on ford.com match up with this or does it still show awaiting shipment?
The Ford Tracker just says "Built", doesn't say "Shipped", yet.

The regular Ford reservation page says "Built : Delivery 11/18-11/24"

So, neither actually say "in transit" or "shipped".
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I still don't understand why everyone is having Spray in bed liners done at the factory. Especially forum members that know it's holding up builds. I would much rather have Line-x than a ford logo in the bed with delays
By the time I realized it might be a problem I was already scheduled and didn’t want to risk my place in line by trying to delete it. There’s another forum member without bed liner who lives near me who was scheduled the week before me with a blend 4 days before me and we shipped the same day. I’m guessing we’re on the same train so I don’t think it has any significant impact.

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Why is it taking so long to get Built? Is there certain days of the week when trains get loaded for west coast? They keep telling me I'm at Ramp 51. First it was with a chip hold, then today they didn't mention the chip.

Last edited:

stealthzr1

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning, 2021 gt500
still on chip hold. eta of 11/15-11/21 for being shipped.

claybird22

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Still having pricing issues with dealership! They are still wanting to take the $7K incentive for the pro off the new base MSRP of $51974 instead of the order MSRP of $46974. Anyone confirm the base price that you will be paying with your dealer?

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Still having pricing issues with dealership! They are still wanting to take the $7K incentive for the pro off the new base MSRP of $51974 instead of the order MSRP of $46974. Anyone confirm the base price that you will be paying with your dealer?
What does your order summary show? Did you mention that Ford has price protection for the price it was when you ordered?

claybird22

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
What does your order summary show? Did you mention that Ford has price protection for the price it was when you ordered?
Yes. Order form shows the base price of $46974… but their stance seems to be the price incentive is there to help cover any price increases so I should pay the new window sticker price minus the $7K incentive instead of the order price minus the $7K.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
From what I have read, the base price wont change but you should get two reductions. The $7000 private offer and the $5000 price protection.

claybird22

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
From what I have read, the base price wont change but you should get two reductions. The $7000 private offer and the $5000 price protection.
This was my stance. I was just curious if anyone has confirmed this with their dealer yet.

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes. Order form shows the base price of $46974… but their stance seems to be the price incentive is there to help cover any price increases so I should pay the new window sticker price minus the $7K incentive instead of the order price minus the $7K.
Yeah and that way they can pocket the $5000. Tim Bartz from Long McArthur Ford confirmed that both price protection and the $7000 price protection should apply. The $7000 is to get you the $39974

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
Still just sitting here "in production" with a blend date of 10/27. Ford Chat won't provide any ETA for shipping or delivery.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still just sitting here "in production" with a blend date of 10/27. Ford Chat won't provide any ETA for shipping or delivery.
dont think those dates are available until status shoes 'built'

claybird22

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
You got me worried so I'm trying to contact my dealer now
Sorry for worrying you! It seems like everyone on here is “thinking” the same thing, but have yet to see anyone have it confirmed with their dealer.
Sponsored