• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Well, I just got bumped to this week
Sponsored

bkinder05

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I just got scheduled that week also. Hope we get these before the end of year, and hope we can actually get the special offer to work correctly and get the tax credit too. Heck, I also hope to lose another 20 pounds
Good Afternoon. I received the same build week as well last week. Hoping to get it by the end of the year. Certainly would make a nice Christmas present (for myself from myself). I saw something mentioned about a special offer. I’m not sure if it is the same thing that I heard/read, but I wanted to add this to the forum. I read about a customer satisfaction private offer. Basically it offers 2022 prices for the 2023 models for certain individuals. This is for customers who ordered a 2022 and they got changed/delayed to a 2023 - or those who were invited to order a 2022 but the trim was unavailable. I called ford customer service and was told that I would likely qualify as when I tried to order my 2022 XLT and it was not available therefore I had to extend my reservation. The customer service rep said FORD will be sending out emails to these individuals that qualify but I’m not sure when. Just wanted to add this.

Aakyl

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Associate Scientist III
Looks like I got bumped back to this week from 10/24, very Halloween spooky.

Bigisland Guy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat SR Build group 10/24/2022
Occupation
Property Mgmt
Check your build week< I just got moved to 10/24 week and so did several others. Yeah!

Sponsored

Bigisland Guy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Property Mgmt
I moved out :(
Sorry to here that, wonder if its the transportation availability now to west coast or if its parts and configuration. Ordered Lariot SR with tech and tow.

nanohead

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, 23 Lightning ER, 15 F150 XLT, 12 Cayman
Occupation
Engineer
Just logged in. Saw this depressing change "Scheduled for Production Week of 11/7/2022"

I kind of don't really care, but I really want to try and take advantage of the 2022 tax year tax credit, so if I don't take delivery this year, its technically gone it looks like. Its all so confusing

Bigisland Guy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Property Mgmt
Just logged in. Saw this depressing change "Scheduled for Production Week of 11/7/2022"

I kind of don't really care, but I really want to try and take advantage of the 2022 tax year tax credit, so if I don't take delivery this year, its technically gone it looks like. Its all so confusing

Be sure to check the IRS tax website for updates, I'm in a similar situation and need clarification on whether you need physical possession or a built truck and a sales agreement will do. I'm waiting for a new release from the IRS and the EPA. So in short don't give up just have a CPA advise you.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Made it another week without getting bumped again.

I wonder if my Pro is (currently) getting scheduled because I ordered almost all of the factory installed options/packages (more $$$)? Maybe they have the availability to build unplanned Pro's due to chip holds on higher trims?

Pure speculation of course.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Just made it to this week with a Pro build. Will update the spreadsheet soon. Didn’t realize the Pros that were ordered in Wave 1 recently were getting scheduled built in late 2022.

This is round 2 for me, previously 5/23 build week for my Lariat ER. This order is for my 82 year old father, who is very happy!
Sponsored

Last edited: