• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
To my fellow California buyers:

If you qualify, the Clean Vehicle Rebate ($2,000) was processed pretty quickly. I filed the paperwork on the 17th and it was approved today. It might take 90 days to actually get the check, but at least I know it is going forward.

1674190387030.jpeg
Thank you so much for posting this! I was supposed to get the same credit in NJ but the NJ program never added 2023 to the list so the dealer couldn’t do it. They even called.

these programs are literally run by the same energy center!! Hopefully this will help me somehow. Looking to see if your program has an MSRP cap since that may be my primary issue now that does raises the price even though my window sticker shows it’s less

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) D179AD84-ACBF-4C76-9D2E-942CE609E8C9

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) B0637ADD-3ADC-4323-8398-94824FF80A9E
Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Finally got the estimate delivery date to dealership from United road 1/23 so looking at 1/24 pickup assuming they don’t go way too low on my Mach e trade in.

Boltupfan

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 focus EV, 2020 Durango RT
Occupation
Insurance
Your truck dropped!!
I’m in the process of trying to purchase the vehicle from the dealer. They are refusing to honor the ordered price of the vehicle minus my $7000 PCO for the transition to MY22 pricing. They won’t honor or even acknowledge the $5000 price increase from October of 2022 despite me having the correct order price in writing on every signed document and providing them with a copy of the internal memo from October 4th showing the $5000 Pro price increase and the notation that existing converted orders awaiting scheduling will not be affected.

anybody know the contact info for inland empire riverside county for sales/marketing rep so I can get them to contact the dealer and tell them to stop playing games.

ultimately I’ve got so much documentation I’m sure I would win a suit in small claims on the breach of contract but the dealer is playing dumb and saying that they’ll honor it if I can get something from Ford showing they’ll get the money back.

this dealer model is really mucking this up @Ford.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
I’m in the process of trying to purchase the vehicle from the dealer. They are refusing to honor the ordered price of the vehicle minus my $7000 PCO for the transition to MY22 pricing. They won’t honor or even acknowledge the $5000 price increase from October of 2022 despite me having the correct order price in writing on every signed document and providing them with a copy of the internal memo from October 4th showing the $5000 Pro price increase and the notation that existing converted orders awaiting scheduling will not be affected.

anybody know the contact info for inland empire riverside county for sales/marketing rep so I can get them to contact the dealer and tell them to stop playing games.

ultimately I’ve got so much documentation I’m sure I would win a suit in small claims on the breach of contract but the dealer is playing dumb and saying that they’ll honor it if I can get something from Ford showing they’ll get the money back.

this dealer model is really mucking this up @Ford.
I was going to send you the papers, but you mentioned them.

The only other thing I will know is that the website under the lightning FAQs says we are purchase protected. I called customer service and was able to confirm that with them. Maybe you can call customer service in the parking lot and once you have them on the line and agreeing with you (I wouldn’t do this in front of them until they are definitely agreeing), you can then go in and speak to the dealer and put it on speaker?

The only other thing I can mention is that on the second price increase sheet it mentions a place for dealers to reach out: “FMCdealer”

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 03097198-8CBC-4954-AC6B-DDCE2D276BEF

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
To my fellow California buyers:

If you qualify, the Clean Vehicle Rebate ($2,000) was processed pretty quickly. I filed the paperwork on the 17th and it was approved today. It might take 90 days to actually get the check, but at least I know it is going forward.

1674190387030.jpeg
I skimmed the website for filing the paperwork. Do we need to wait until the transaction is complete before filing for this? I don't want to open the box if I have to have a bill of sale or the like. Thanks for letting us know how quickly it processed for you.

Sponsored

BoomerRocco

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 5.0, 2023 Lightning Pro
I skimmed the website for filing the paperwork. Do we need to wait until the transaction is complete before filing for this? I don't want to open the box if I have to have a bill of sale or the like. Thanks for letting us know how quickly it processed for you.
Yes, for a complete application you have to submit a complete purchase agreement, copy of driver license, and registration (the completed Application for Registration of New Vehicle qualifies).

Boltupfan

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Insurance
My dealership. Fritts ford in Riverside has decided to go the good old fashioned American way and just lie to make money. I’m not a social media influencer nor someone that Ford will ultimately give a darn about but it’s a darn shame that your word and a written contract don’t mean a thing to these companies.

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
My dealership. Fritts ford in Riverside has decided to go the good old fashioned American way and just lie to make money. I’m not a social media influencer nor someone that Ford will ultimately give a darn about but it’s a darn shame that your word and a written contract don’t mean a thing to these companies.
Hey Jeffrey, try calling marketing if you haven’t already 1-800-334 4375. Good luck.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
[/QUOTE]

so are they tacking on even though your ford online price is msrp?

Sponsored

CAMB150

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150-Lightning Pro
Finally got the estimate delivery date to dealership from United road 1/23 so looking at 1/24 pickup assuming they don’t go way too low on my Mach e trade in.
(y)Maybe mine is on the same truck

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
(y)Maybe mine is on the same truck
Which dealership? I went to Fullerton Ford. United road show they’re only picking up two lightning for Fullerton one is the one I ordered and other VIN# 1FTVW1EL9PWG07115 if that is yours.

Boltupfan

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Insurance
so are they tacking on even though your ford online price is msrp?
[/QUOTE]

I already spoke to the rep at the number provided and they played just as dumb as the dealer.

yes my dealer agreed invoice price is $53,294 per my Ford account which is the MSRP I ordered the pro model at which doesn’t show the PCO I got for being a wave one order in 2023.
The dealer won’t honor that price. They insist that Ford offers no price protection and the PCO is the price protection they will only sell for$58,294 less the PCO which still isn’t really a bad price but it’s $5000k more than what I have in writing and every signed and verbal agreement I’ve made with them throughout this process. They won’t acknowledge that price protection rebate should come from Ford so I’m at the mercy of just paying more and hoping they fill out the purchase correctly to get the money back from Ford.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Good grief @FordMotorCompany … FIX THIS KIND OF CRAP

BoomerRocco

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 5.0, 2023 Lightning Pro
I already spoke to the rep at the number provided and they played just as dumb as the dealer.

yes my dealer agreed invoice price is $53,294 per my Ford account which is the MSRP I ordered the pro model at which doesn’t show the PCO I got for being a wave one order in 2023.
The dealer won’t honor that price. They insist that Ford offers no price protection and the PCO is the price protection they will only sell for$58,294 less the PCO which still isn’t really a bad price but it’s $5000k more than what I have in writing and every signed and verbal agreement I’ve made with them throughout this process. They won’t acknowledge that price protection rebate should come from Ford so I’m at the mercy of just paying more and hoping they fill out the purchase correctly to get the money back from Ford.
You are definitely not the only one in this boat. There was a thread just started last week talking about this exact issue: Price Protection After the Fact People | ⚡ F-150 Lightning Forum For Owners, News, Discussions (f150lightningforum.com)

Basically, these folks (myself included) are either taking the dealer at their word or getting it in writing that the dealer will refund the difference when Ford adjusts the invoice price.
Sponsored