• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Price Protection After the Fact People

F150Blue

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Has anyone actually got the money? I saw people in certain weeks saying they signed an agreement because dealers acted like they don’t know what it is. I just signed one of these future payment deals. Has anyone agreed to get it later and dealer said they didn’t get it?
Sponsored

Reactions: s_c

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Has anyone actually got the money? I saw people in certain weeks saying they signed an agreement because dealers acted like they don’t know what it is. I just signed one of these future payment deals. Has anyone agreed to get it later and dealer said they didn’t get it?
I'm in the same boat as you. I'll let you know if I hear anything from dealer and actually get paid.

stephen123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Thanks for starting this thread. I’m in the same situation and am looking for anyone who has been successful with price protection after taking delivery.

My dealer said it’s possible I’ll receive a check. However, I highly doubt it will happen automatically without some sort to follow up on my end as neither the dealer or ford has any incentive to make it happen.

BoomerRocco

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 5.0, 2023 Lightning Pro
I got the same deal from my dealer. Although I felt comfortable because they acknowledged from the get-go that I was eligible for price protection and even recognized the pricing sheet I brought which had the lower MSRP. So, I feel this is different than some of the horror stories I see on here where the dealer acts like they don't know what price protection even is or try to say the Private Offer takes the place of it. My dealer basically implied they didn't want to float the difference and wanted to wait for Ford's action.

Here's hoping for no headaches later.

Sponsored

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Healthcare
Add me as another waiting for a check. I’m right around the 45 day mark from purchase. Will be swinging by the dealer this week to check on this. Attempted to speak with my salesman but he doesn’t know a thing about this (nor did he during the buying process).

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
I am also on the we will give it to you if ford gives it to us

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
You all should be checking with the dealership's regional manager if you don't trust your dealer.

That was who my dealer got confirmation from and applied the price protection at purchase.

Sponsored

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
You all should be checking with the dealership's regional manager if you don't trust your dealer.

That was who my dealer got confirmation from and applied the price protection at purchase.
How do we get the regional managers contact information? My dealer won't give out their info (which I totally understand)

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
How do we get the regional managers contact information? My dealer won't give out their info (which I totally understand)
Customer service?

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Healthcare
Just to keep it all in one thread, those that are waiting on a potential check from the dealer, what day did you take delivery of your truck? Mine was 11/29.

hipchecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford

How do you get the regional manager's number?
Sponsored