• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro, Tesla Model Y Performance
Ugh, don’t go peruse other build week threads… 7/25 weekers are receiving shipped status. Can’t imagine how frustrated the April and May stragglers must be.
That's the thing i don't understand and doesn't make sense. If they are able to ship later built trucks, something is off when they keep telling me they are waiting for a carrier. That's BS. Then they shouldn't be able to ship any other vehicles. I am only 9 hours driving away from the factory. Give me a break.
Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
That's the thing i don't understand and doesn't make sense. If they are able to ship later built trucks, something is off when they keep telling me they are waiting for a carrier. That's BS. Then they shouldn't be able to ship any other vehicles. I am only 9 hours driving away from the factory. Give me a break.
I’m telling you, it’s the raccoon poo! That or the Raptor thieves are stealing parts of our trucks too

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Just called in.

Truck was 'shipped' on 07/29 ... and now 7 days later the truck is in "junction point" Illinois 😭
Only 1900 miles to go

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
as an original 5/30 build week owner, who was later shoved no less than 6 different times for over 8 additional build weeks to finally a 7/29 blend day(birthday)... I don't know that would I have rather had my truck built back in late May/early June, and have it 'sit' for two months or more, or to have had to wait over 8 more weeks to just have it 'built'... it's a coin toss. It's aggravating either way. Those others who didn't even ORDER until June, and have already received their Lightning, should be blessing their thankful stars, and God.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Just called in.

Truck was 'shipped' on 07/29 ... and now 7 days later the truck is in "junction point" Illinois 😭
Only 1900 miles to go
I'm not sure where "Junction Point" IL is but it would seem that your Lightning has made it about 300 or 400 miles further than my Lightning which also "Shipped" on 7/29. Mine is still sitting on the loading ramp in Dearborn. I'm still waiting to get a railcar number.

Sponsored

CVDUDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR
Just called in.

Only 1900 miles to go
My truck also shipped on 7/29 and is headed to San Diego. Our trucks must be on the same train. Mine is being delivered to La Mesa.

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My truck also shipped on 7/29 and is headed to San Diego. Our trucks must be on the same train. Mine is being delivered to La Mesa.
Oh sweet. Same dealer perhaps. Are you tracking the train directly? I don't yet have any of that information.

Last edited:

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Officially "built, awaiting shipment" with a revised ETA a bit sooner; 8/17-8/23. Nothing on the United Road website yet, but still very encouraging progress.
Finally the last one from our group to get “built” status. Congratulations.

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Officially "built, awaiting shipment" with a revised ETA a bit sooner; 8/17-8/23. Nothing on the United Road website yet, but still very encouraging progress.
Congrats!

OrderTrack.app is now telling me mine is "In Transit", but none of the official trackers show anything. No e-mails from Ford yet--including baby pictures.

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
I'm wondering if we won't be on the same train; it would have to pass right through St. Louis to get to Oklahoma.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Has anyone in this week received their charge station pro?
Yes, mine is at the installer, SunRun subcontractor who is supposed to do the bidirectional home integration system at our Florida place. He's still waiting on the two other boxes and has to upgrade the house from 150 amp to 200 amp, so the install will be $11.8k. They shipped directly to my home, but no one was there for two FedEx attempts, so I got the contractor to pick it up at the Boca Raton FedEx depot.
Sponsored