• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I just called that number only to be stonewalled at “it’s in production, contact your dealer more info”
Call again to another person or wait till tomorrow. They may have gotten hammered today with a number of requests coming in.
Sponsored

drummer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 22 F-150 Lightning Lariet
Anyone with a 6/18 blend have modules pop yet?
No but hoping they do on 6/28 based on the experience of folks with blend dates earlier in the week

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Does anyone know if they will be sending the built images for all the 22MY builds?

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Any FordPass denials as of late for the 6/13 build week? I have been pending activation for well over a week now.

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
I spoke with my dealer today and he said to expect some additional hold time, because Ford will want to ensure the tire pressure software is updated before delivery to dealers.

Would be inefficient on Fords' part... 100% easier to ship out trucks as transit becomes available and let dealers handle the update instead of continuing to create shipping bottlenecks by having so many trucks sit that are ready to go.

By the time a lot of these Trucks are actually delivered, the OTA is probably going to be available.

teaguem32

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER LARIAT SQM
Any FordPass denials as of late for the 6/13 build week? I have been pending activation for well over a week now.
So I pressed activate... It spun for a bit, and then it said please accept prompt on vehicle screen.. lol Who can I call there at the Factory to accept that for me? lol

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Does anyone know if they will be sending the built images for all the 22MY builds?
They will but it seems like those images don't come until you either got the truck or about to get it :)

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Last edited:

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
I don't think this should be an issue for us since we are later in the build process. I even put my VIN in, and it said no recalls and today is the 28th.
Also- Lightning can do OTA updates to address this right?
Sponsored