• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/19 Lightning Build Week Group

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
My delivery window changed yet again to 10/24-10/31. My order is still not marked as shipped? I don't think Ford has a very good handle on any of this.
They are reading these threads! Hopefully yours is delivered soon. No word on mine, but wishing for this week!!!

RedLightning86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (Lariat). 2009 Escape Hybrid.
20A042B1-1E20-4786-8A6D-C5642ABB43EC.jpeg

Picked up today.
Reserved 5/21
Ordered 4/14
Delivered 10/24
Oregon
Drive and comfort are awesome. Wondering how it will handle the camper in the background! As a side bonus ford dealer has free charging and is a block from my work.
Congrats, hope it is going well. Mine just completed being built. ? - Did yours come with the 80 Amp charger, or is it being sent separately?

Capertrj

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Pushed 11/4-11/10. Starting to worry about tax credit this year.

Tmack7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Congrats, hope it is going well. Mine just completed being built. ? - Did yours come with the 80 Amp charger, or is it being sent separately?
80 amp supposedly shipping separate after you contact sunrun. They have only reached out to try to get me to do solar/his. When I filled out my info they said they don’t service my area sorry. And that was the end of them contacting me. I used the forum to find a link to fill out my info so they would send me my 80 amp because otherwise they likely wouldn’t reach out. Order number, name and zip I think. Anyway no follow up emails or anything from them yet. Someone else on here just said it magically showed up one day without any contact. But I think you have to sign for it due to the cost of it. So hopefully you’ll be home. Does this sound familiar to anyone else that has done it? Or do I need to be do doing more?

Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My order page now says " Estimated Delivery 10/29/2022 - 11/4/2022" and originally was 11/6 -11/12/2022.

Took a look on the dealer lot this evening-- A vehicle nearly identical to mine but with a few other options is on the lot. Looked up the VIN# on Ford tracker, and it was "built" on 10/12, mine on 10/14. Fingers crossed, mine is at the dealer early this coming week!
Don’t get your hopes up. My ETA jumped so early so quick. Now it’s a slow push to the right each week. No truck drivers, my truck is down the street and nothing to do.
Dealer texted me. My truck is in. Pick it up tomorrow. Keep the faith!!!
@TaxmanHog

LightningJB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5
@TaxmanHog
And I just got this:
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 F-150 Lightning LARIAT is delivered to Jack Madden Ford Sales Inc. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of October 25, 2022, and October 31, 2022, has been updated to between November 4, 2022, and November 10, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you

RedLightning86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (Lariat). 2009 Escape Hybrid.
80 amp supposedly shipping separate after you contact sunrun. They have only reached out to try to get me to do solar/his. When I filled out my info they said they don’t service my area sorry. And that was the end of them contacting me. I used the forum to find a link to fill out my info so they would send me my 80 amp because otherwise they likely wouldn’t reach out. Order number, name and zip I think. Anyway no follow up emails or anything from them yet. Someone else on here just said it magically showed up one day without any contact. But I think you have to sign for it due to the cost of it. So hopefully you’ll be home. Does this sound familiar to anyone else that has done it? Or do I need to be do doing more?
thanks for the info!

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@TaxmanHog
I picked up the Lightning. It rocks.
Had a little bit of confusion on crediting my $100 and $500 deposits, but got it squared away.

Does anyone know if when the radio is on and an Android phone is connected via Bluetooth, an apps that automatically sound an alarm be heard? I went through this with a Ford Maverick, and I had to disconnect Audio on Bluetooth to hear App alarms when I had the Radio or Sirius XM on in the vehicle.

Our Volvo has no problem doing the above. There is something with the Ford Sync that is messed up.. I can disconnect the Audio part of Apps in my Bluetooth settings on the phone, but then I can't listen to I-Tunes and media from my phone. Connecting and disconnecting Audio is a pain in the neck.

EDIT- Problem solved. It all works seemlessly when connected via the USB cable to Android Auto, which is fine for me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

EV Outdoors

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150. Ford Explorer
I picked up the Lightning. It rocks.
Had a little bit of confusion on crediting my $100 and $500 deposits, but got it squared away.

Does anyone know if when the radio is on and an Android phone is connected via Bluetooth, an apps that automatically sound an alarm be heard? I went through this with a Ford Maverick, and I had to disconnect Audio on Bluetooth to hear App alarms when I had the Radio or Sirius XM on in the vehicle.

Our Volvo has no problem doing the above. There is something with the Ford Sync that is messed up.. I can disconnect the Audio part of Apps in my Bluetooth settings on the phone, but then I can't listen to I-Tunes and media from my phone. Connecting and disconnecting Audio is a pain in the neck.
Congrats let’s see it!