• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/19 Lightning Build Week Group

M0NTI13

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Canyon
Woke up from my slumber.. Date of delivery has been stuck at 10/25 - 10/31 for the last 2 weeks... My watch says it's 11/3.. Called the dealer, knows nothing... Called Ford, they were very helpful and marked my Order as an "inquiry", I think.. Did mention it was moved around to different Ramps, but i'm not inside baseball enough to know what any of that means.

I do realize that maybe knowing my Vin would help analytics on this site, so.. 1FTVW1ELXNWG09842, order 5130.

She also mentioned something about status being updated Mon/Wed/Fri, so maybe something will click soon.

Congrats to all who have gotten the delivery.. Stay positive for us that are still waiting..

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat SR, 2016 Mazda CX-9
Dealer said it would arrive on the 12th, but Ford chat is saying projected arrival of Nov 01 to 07 now. The truck is briefly closer to me than it is to the dealer--wish I could just roll down to the rail yard and pick the thing up. Fingers crossed for next week.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/19 Lightning Build Week Group 1667747141490

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/19 Lightning Build Week Group 1667747106917

Sponsored

Capertrj

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Still showing 11/4-11/10. It seems Monday mornings is when they extend the estimated delivery date so maybe I’m in luck for this week.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
80 amp supposedly shipping separate after you contact sunrun. They have only reached out to try to get me to do solar/his. When I filled out my info they said they don’t service my area sorry. And that was the end of them contacting me. I used the forum to find a link to fill out my info so they would send me my 80 amp because otherwise they likely wouldn’t reach out. Order number, name and zip I think. Anyway no follow up emails or anything from them yet. Someone else on here just said it magically showed up one day without any contact. But I think you have to sign for it due to the cost of it. So hopefully you’ll be home. Does this sound familiar to anyone else that has done it? Or do I need to be do doing more?
Sunrun is a mess. I called their main number and they told me to call Ford. I called Ford, and the very pleasant agent (they are always pleasant) said they have no clue and Sunrun should know.

These two threads give conflicting information, and it seems that when you get your charge station is random:

1. Two weeks after receiving vehicle:

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/✅-9-05-lightning-build-week-group.10419/post-272005

2. Charge stations are out of stock (according to Ford dealer, but would not trust this):
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-pro-charger-extended-range-model.12900/

I picked up my Lightning last Wednesday, Nov. 2. I confirmed my address info with Sunrun with a link I found here, but alas, Sunrun e-mailed me over the weekend asking me to confirm my address. Not a well run operation.

Capertrj

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
I called SunRun and we’re actually pretty helpful. They said once the vehicle is marked as “sold” then it basically flags in their database to ship FCSP. They said i should receive the charger in 4-5 days.

Tmack7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Yeah there is definitely no clear communication on this. I don’t even think ford communicates with their dealers on how to handle things or inform the customer.
Good news at least for me is I have no use for it at this point. The mobile charger is more than enough for overnight charging. The FCSP is cool but slightly gimmicky, except in a few cases. I would have deleted it from my build if I could have. Of course there are some people that are jazzed to use it for backup. But just my opinion that 95-99% of people and charging doesn’t need it. Again I’m sure someone can point out reasons why it may be awesome for them.
Anyway, I am just playing the submit what I could find and wait to see what happens game. I’ll give a few weeks to a month and if nothing happens then try to find the next steps. The only reason I want it is because I paid for it!

Sponsored

Tmack7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Got my truck Oct 24th and still zero communication and zero FCSP at my door. Been a bit longer than 4-5 days
Actually Sunrun has contacted me to sell me solar but no mention of FCSP and the solar ended with a sorry they don’t service my area

Capertrj

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Got my truck Oct 24th and still zero communication and zero FCSP at my door. Been a bit longer than 4-5 days
Actually Sunrun has contacted me to sell me solar but no mention of FCSP and the solar ended with a sorry they don’t service my area
ya I called and they immediately went to that they are now authorized to install the FCSP in maine for 1595 I think. I was like sorry my electrician is already scheduled. They told me they couldn’t give a quote for the job for three weeks then more time to schedule.

Capertrj

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Still showing 11/4-11/10. It seems Monday mornings is when they extend the estimated delivery date so maybe I’m in luck for this week.
well never mind . Pushed to 11/11-11/17. @Ford Motor Company can I drive 45 mins to get the truck from the rail yard, you need to adapt your processes if you can’t provide timely delivery for $1,795.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired