• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
The fiasco continues..... It was picked up but then the semi died and there is no replacement that they can get until Saturday. I mean my God! Hahahahahaha

But with that said Monday seems to be the day. I'm going to go and get the process started with the paperwork and trade in stuff. Fingers crossed I get to follow through.
Best of luck
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@thesneak155 Truck delivered

Final report for the 9/5 build week coming this Sunday!!

Last edited:

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB

Delivered as in he has his keys, or delivered as in the paperwork have been completed?

Mine was delivered a week before I actually took delivery due to this.

Not trying to split hairs, just that it would be awesome if he actually got the truck before the weekend considering the latest issue with the transporter.

thesneak155

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Delivered as in he has his keys, or delivered as in the paperwork have been completed?

Not trying to split hairs, just that it would be awesome if he actually got the truck before the weekend considering the latest issue with the transporter.
At the dealership. Working on paperwork remotely now.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

I've always measured from Receipt & control at the dealership when the system trackers say it has arrived, that's the only reliable method for measuring movement from factory to dealer lot, everything else after that is the control of the Dealer PDI tech schedule, the Salesman's schedule, the buyers schedule (vacations, work, USW....)

Sponsored

thesneak155

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I've always measured from Receipt & control at the dealership when the system trackers say it has arrived, that's the only reliable method for measuring movement from factory to dealer lot, everything else after that is the control of the Dealer PDI tech schedule, the Salesman's schedule, the buyers schedule (vacations, work, USW....)
ETA for pickup is around 4 today. 😁😁

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's folks, final report for the 9/5 build week.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group 1667746786937

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group 1667746813890

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Well, it only took three weeks, and 1100 miles, but I just got my first dent/scratch today.

Wife wanted to go to Costco together (as if that wasn't punishment enough - Costco run that is) and as we're pulling into the lot a lady was walking down the sidewalk next to the store with her cart, and didn't pay any attention to her surroundings and ran over/outside the curb, the cart toppled over and used my right rear quarter panel as a stop.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) it hit the car right in the center of one of the creases behind the wheelwell so there's only a small dent (size of a nickel) and a small scratch (1.5"), so good thing is that it's not visible from a distance, bad thing is that I know it's there and it's kind of pointless to fix it (beyond touchup paint) because the insurance laws are so effed up in MI (no-fault state, so even though I had nothing to do with it it counts as a claim on my insurance and my rate goes up).

Sponsored

kyriotate

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
I think someone had asked way back but I did get the charge station pro installed. I've only powered up here and there so far but in the under 80% power range I'm getting 35 miles an hour thus far, which is a bit higher than it's claims so I assume they were being conservative or some weather / battery range options are at work there...

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
I think someone had asked way back but I did get the charge station pro installed. I've only powered up here and there so far but in the under 80% power range I'm getting 35 miles an hour thus far, which is a bit higher than it's claims so I assume they were being conservative or some weather / battery range options are at work there...
I'm guessing you have the dial set to 7 on the FCSP for 80 amps? I'm going with position 6 for 64 amps when I get mine installed (at my electrician's recommendation) and I'm hoping to get mid-20s miles per hour on that setting. Using the mobile charger in a regular 120 volt outlet has been s...o... s...l...o...w...

kyriotate

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
I'm guessing you have the dial set to 7 on the FCSP for 80 amps? I'm going with position 6 for 64 amps when I get mine installed (at my electrician's recommendation) and I'm hoping to get mid-20s miles per hour on that setting. Using the mobile charger in a regular 120 volt outlet has been s...o... s...l...o...w...
I do. What's the theory behind position 6 vs 7? Is that your home specific or a more general recommendation. I didn't even try regular mobile charge, looked way too painful, been using some free chargers around here and some of the 250KW in the ford app.

thesneak155

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My God has it been painful.... Haha. I just got my pro charger installed today. My baby is getting properly charged!

CastilloTRUCKER

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 LIGHTNING
I got mine as well from tonneaucovered.com but went with a retractable cover the retrax
Sponsored