• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Just need to add the column shifter right,
That alone is the reason why it's not doable. What you are asking is a custom fab shop to redo the interior of your truck. This thread is discussing 3rd party mods that can be purchased and self installed. Moving a column shifter and relocating HVAC doesn't fit in that category.
Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
That alone is the reason why it's not doable. What you are asking is a custom fab shop to redo the interior of your truck. This thread is discussing 3rd party mods that can be purchased and self installed. Moving a column shifter and relocating HVAC doesn't fit in that category.
I agree this company is far from offering this. But you can probably order the necessary parts from Ford without involving custom fab.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I agree this company is far from offering this. But you can probably order the necessary parts from Ford without involving custom fab.
Sounds like you signed yourself up for a tutorial video to show us all how it's done.

😁

ATLJoker285

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Like petemill said, please come up with an alternative to that cheap looking front light bar. I'd buy it half a second!

Sponsored

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
Front grill , that plastic grill is just pure cheap low quality looking, especially on 80k+ lariat er. Please do something to it , the platinum grill looks better , but I believe some genius will create something even better.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Hi dear Owners,

Thank you very much for all these great ideas, we will go through all of these and bring them to our product development meeting!

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Love your guys stuff on the Mach-e forums. Just got the rear cargo net and it is better than expected!

That Lightning console organizer just got added to my wish list.

Would love some Lightning Logo cup holder inserts like you did for the Mach-e as well.
multi pieces cup holder inserts, no problem, we will make one

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Hi dear Owners,

Thank you very much for all these great ideas, we will go through all of these and bring them to our product development meeting!
Fog Lights, please. No trim of the Ford Lightning has Fog Lights.

Sponsored

fordmax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 Platinum, 1994 Lightning, 2002 Excursion
we will start to work on the Front Grill, it will take some time to finsih. anything else we shall make?
I agree with a lot of the other posters on some way to tint the front led light bar or replace it.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
we will start to work on the Front Grill, it will take some time to finsih. anything else we shall make?
I would love some floor mats with the Lightning Logo, but I know that is out of your usual type of product.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.